ADVERTISEMENT

Any chance we get any of the 2024 team back?

Haha Good One GIF - Haha Good One The Office GIFs

so you missed the memo . If they wait till the draft they don’t have the option of returning to college

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
really surprised Wagner hasn't locked down someplace. I guess its political if he were to choose UL after Payne's firing, and I haven't heard any smoke about him going to Arkansas.

could be wrong but I guess no big time blueblood is going to offer him a starting spot and he's probably not going to settle for a bench role coming off a year starting (insert your own comments here) for KY

Wagner and Thiero are the only ones we have a remote chance of getting back, and I would put each less than 5%. Pope needs to plan as if none are returning and look to fill the roster elsewhere.

Wagner and Thiero are the only ones we have a remote chance of getting back, and I would put each less than 5%. Pope needs to plan as if none are returning and look to fill the roster elsewhere.
I don't think Pope would even want a guy like Wagner. Mediocre defensively. Decent driver going one direction. Non-existent jump shot.

Plus, he would never buy into sharing a role. If he wasn't willing to give up his starting spot for two lottery picks, how do you think he'd feel giving it up for Butler and KK?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT