ADVERTISEMENT

Antonio Reeves

Farsight

Junior
Nov 27, 2011
Man.. I would love to see what he could do under Pope's system. He came back to do something in March and got screwed again. Not to mention CCC screwing him out of NIL money. I wish he had one more year of eligibility. Dude would be an even more of a monster under Pope's system. If we didn't have him last year, we would have been in a terrible shape.

Man.. I would love to see what he could do under Pope's system. He came back to do something in March and got screwed again. Not to mention CCC screwing him out of NIL money. I wish he had one more year of eligibility. Dude would be an even more of a monster under Pope's system. If we didn't have him last year, we would have been in a terrible shape.
Does he have a Covid year lol. I’d love to have him back again. He was soo good.

Just think what UK would have been last year had Reeves not returned? He carried them when youth played like youth. He was the MVP. Pope would have loved having him and Reeves would really eat in this system. I hope Antonio knows he is appreciated. He was not one of Cal’s burger boys, but as good as any in college.

Reactions: Fox2monk
He played great this past year. There wasn’t much room for him to improve past that. He averaged 20 a game. He only had one game in single figures and that was 9 against UNC. I think he had 20+ in 21 of 33 games?

He was arguably the most consistent scorer in the country.

I remember when some people on here really tried to argue a transfer from Illinois State couldn’t possibly be good enough to play that role for Kentucky. Haven’t seen a single one of them say “I was wrong about Reeves” after we watched him become an SEC PoY contender and just miss the AA team.

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT