ADVERTISEMENT

Ansley Almonor to visit

He was a pf in the worst conference in the nation . He’s not a SEC pf. Way undersized . No other D1 team wants him that’s the facts not a opinion
I don't see every one of your posts, but why are you hell bent on being so negative all the time?? Pope doesn't get to grab a shopping cart and pick whomever he wants off a shelf. The guy is constructing what seems to be a well balanced team, in one month, without having hardly any of these players knowing anything about him. By all accounts Pope is doing a great job, considering the circumstances. And, giving BBN what it's wanted for years.

I don't see every one of your posts, but why are you hell bent on being so negative all the time?? Pope doesn't get to grab a shopping cart and pick whomever he wants off a shelf. The guy is constructing what seems to be a well balanced team, in one month, without having hardly any of these players knowing anything about him. By all accounts Pope is doing a great job, considering the circumstances. And, giving BBN what it's wanted for years.
Correct you don’t read my posts you know nothing

• Haha
Reactions: lazycat75
Nice coverage by KSR, they can't even get the name of his current school right. It's Fairleigh Dickinson, not Farleigh. LMAO. In dire need of some copy editors over there.

From the posts I've noticed, I know enough. You also didn't dispute that you are miserable, OR that Pope is doing a pretty darn good job.
Wrong I posted many times my support for Pope . Dispute that you say I’m miserable . You’re no one I don’t care about your opinions

Correct no D1 team offer him . Marist and Siena even told him you’re not good enough to play for us
Everything you post is a sewer fire. Just go sit in a corner and punch yourself repeatedly in the scrotum. Wear brass knucks, go all out. You’ll be happier, you’ll be awash in your suffering just the way you like it, and we won’t have to listen to your shit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT