ADVERTISEMENT

Amari Williams?

If it's true that he and Great were a package deal, you have to question taking Garrison even if he was ready to commit.

Tricky situation, especially in the portal era.

Your post makes no sense. If he and Great were a package deal, then Great would have already committed. He wanted to visit 3 other schools. Sorry, but UK can’t wait around and risk getting neither.

Yeah this is a bad look for Williams, no way around it. Assuming it’s true, which I have no idea about.

Assuming it’s true because raftards always need to have something to meltdown about. There’s nothing you goofs love more than a rumor that you say “if true” then use it to attack UK players and coaches.
Bro I didn’t say it, not sure why you’re upset with me. I certainly don’t see how saying something hypothetically would be a “bad look” is trashing anybody.

Reactions: NociHTTP
Pretty unbelievable that you'd start a thread last night saying Osboro was a done deal, be dead wrong and then drum this up.

No shame? None?
Any time someone says they "saw someone say that someone else said they heard that someone said it was possible they heard", you should just chuckle and move on.

Oh, and it's Osobor. Not sure where this boro thing came from. :)

You are salivating that he leaves. Arkansas fans are an enbarrassment. We hate Cal! Whoops, we LOVE Cal !!!!
Why are you at a 10…I didn’t report it my man, I didn’t post it, I’m not salivating about it, it doesn’t make us better or worse. I don’t like the idea of kids crapping on good people (hypothetically), which by all accounts Coach Pope is. I don’t understand why this benign comment of “it’s not a good look” has you this upset.

Any time someone says they "saw someone say that someone else said they heard that someone said it was possible they heard", you should just chuckle and move on.

Oh, and it's Osobor. Not sure where this boro thing came from. :)
Agree but look how its already running like wildfire in this thread and some will be at the bar tonight talking about how he's gone. The OP is wreckless and doesn't seem to care.

As far as Osboro, I'll call him anything I want since he declined.

Brother you got that right, and the market is just going to keep climbing, that’s the crazy part.
I'm loving UK basketball right now and all of the excitement with Pope and recruiting. But I still can't shake the feeling that college basketball is heading down towards destruction. If something doesn't change it won't be good.

Why are you at a 10…I didn’t report it my man, I didn’t post it, I’m not salivating about it, it doesn’t make us better or worse. I don’t like the idea of kids crapping on good people (hypothetically), which by all accounts Coach Pope is. I don’t understand why this benign comment of “it’s not a good look” has you this upset.
lol, nobody is a 10. Your past posts define your agenda my man. ARkansas is a s-hole, so not surprised you want to be on this board.

UK is probably going to have to pay the bench guys pretty handsomely. Although I have no idea how Uconn and Kansas are getting guys who are clearly only going to play 10mpg..

Reactions: Fox2monk
Lol, he posted all his predictions. He missed twice. And both were UK guys.
Maybe his last second predictions but I guaranteed that he changed those predictions many times leading up to his last prediction. So his prediction wasn't actually correct because he changed his prediction multiple times leading up to his "prediction". Trilly is as much of a hack as every single other UK insider that you have heard of. They are all trying to get more money any way they can by click baits and to feed people their bs.

Maybe his last second predictions but I guaranteed that he changed those predictions many times leading up to his last prediction. So his prediction wasn't actually correct because he changed his prediction multiple times leading up to his "prediction". Trilly is as much of a hack as every single other UK insider that you have heard of. They are all trying to get more money any way they can by click baits and to feed people their bs.

Trilly literally has groupies now, lol. Roadies. lmao

You would think people could wait until this is more than a rumor to freak out about it.

It's all about the money and guaranteed playing time for most (not all) of these guys anyways.

He’s the one guy Pope has managed to get that actually moves the needle. Figures. Pope better get his shit together.

As it stands he’s got a roster full of role players from other schools, and Williams who has the potential to be a difference makers. We are up to 9 players now? I don’t see guys that we need in a bad way like Richmond/Davis/Smith/Small coming now that the roster is close to being done. Already missed on Osobor. So currently, unless I’m mistaken, Carr who averaged 13ppg last year would be our top scorer. That won’t cut it. Not at the level UK is trying to win.

Last edited:
If being priority #1 as the 1st player recruited under the new staff at the University of Kentucky isn't enough to keep you, then he probably doesn't appreciate the name on the front of the jersey.
-Plenty of PT
-NIL opportunities
-National spotlight every game
What more do u want?

Last edited:
What the hell is this sport now?

Can't afford to lose Williams!

Is this true or just speculation again?

What the hell is this sport now?

Can't afford to lose Williams!

Is this true or just speculation again?

Speculation based on a bit of truth that will result in no change to Kentucky's current roster.

We are simply getting guys good enough to legit worry other guys. That's actually a good thing if you don't fall prey to the inherent drama that is bound to result.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT