ADVERTISEMENT

Already Obvious!

B10 Bear front. Hard to run on a 7-8 man front. Not sure why coaches don't move the pocket and throw on them. It's how Pitt beat them and UVA hung around. Two teams with nothing to lose threw the conservative playbook out the window.

B10 Bear front. Hard to run on a 7-8 man front. Not sure why coaches don't move the pocket and throw on them. It's how Pitt beat them and UVA hung around. Two teams with nothing to lose threw the conservative playbook out the window.
It's what Stoops does!

• Sad
Reactions: catben
Yeah, a weird thing to say considering we were in the Citrus Bowl all the way back in...2022.
Guys like you are clueless. Are you watching this game? Tell me one guy on u6 roster tha UK recruited please? If you swapped squads UK probably up 3rds.

Coaching mismatch BIG TIME!
laugh-african.gif

While somewhat disappointed in our season I have never nor will I ever have hopes for a SEC championship game. Those chances are gone with the elimination of divisions and the addition of two more football franchises. There are just too many barriers in the SEC. The game today is a perfect reflection of that fact.

Reactions: grevey35
Danny means good but we don’t play in ACC he doesn’t understand what league we play in
When you watch Bear Brohm beat up on Boston College & Wake Forest your mind gets discombobulated
I agree we need more points but our Oline is the main reason we struggled protecting

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT