ADVERTISEMENT

Almost everyone else knows the real truth about the current state of our program under Cal

He doesn't understand how he justifies that buyout. Only thing that makes sense.
MB is afraid to fire Cal.

Fear of failure on his own part.
MB would be forced to make a decision on a new hire.
Total lack of leadership.

If Cal is going to run the athletic department, just go ahead and give him the AD title and save that money.

My question is does MB understand the big blunder he just made concerning Cal??

I mean, there was that report that Mitch was afraid to move on from Cal because “what if he kills it at another school?” That told me we were screwed.

It’s sad, but I’ve accepted UK won’t win anything of worth for awhile. We will have to completely clean house and have a full rebuild, the sooner the better but we got a terrible administration in there now.

I mean, there was that report that Mitch was afraid to move on from Cal because “what if he kills it at another school?” That told me we were screwed.

It’s sad, but I’ve accepted UK won’t win anything of worth for awhile. We will have to completely clean house and have a full rebuild, the sooner the better but we got a terrible administration in there now.
If half the stuff Matt Jones reported in his story on the issues are true, then MB should be the first person fired for ALLOWING CAL and his cronies to hijack the entire basketball program operation under his watch.

Kinda hard to close the Barn door after the Cow has already gotten out. Pun intended.

If half the stuff Matt Jones reported in his story on the issues are true, then MB should be the first person fired for ALLOWING CAL and his cronies to hijack the entire basketball program operation under his watch.

Kinda hard to close the Barn door after the Cow has already gotten out. Pun intended.
I took Mitch’s tone deaf tweet last night two ways: 1. He really is clueless 2. He knows his future/legacy rests on next season and sees the writing on the wall.

Either way, we’re screwed for the foreseeable future.

I took Mitch’s tone deaf tweet last night two ways: 1. He really is clueless 2. He knows his future/legacy rests on next season and sees the writing on the wall.

Either way, we’re screwed for the foreseeable future.
I think MB is kicking this Cal problem down the road until he can retire. MB will be 65 in August. I expect he will be gone soon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT