ADVERTISEMENT

AJ Rose Impresses At OSU Camp, says he's 100% UK

AndyPopCat

Junior
Gold Member
Sep 24, 2002
Bluegrass, USA
twitter.com
http://www.scout.com/college/football/recruiting/story/1567640-rose-impresses-at-osu-camp?s=143

"I'm committed to Kentucky 100%, but I wanted to come here just to see how I stack up to the other great players they have coming here," he added. "I'm being recruited as a runningback by Kentucky, but Ohio State sees me as a linebacker or safety."

"I'm able to make people miss, or run them over, and I'm very strong," Rose explained. "I need to work on my footwork in order to be a better player, both in high school and at Kentucky."

"Kentucky just feels like home to me, and I think I fit in there really well," he admitted. "They have recruited some good offensive linemen, and I'm excited to play there for Coach (Mark) Stoops."

It's impossible to overstate the impact good offensive line recruits has on the psyche of skill position players. No one wants to go to a school where you end up flat on your back after each snap. Rose is no idiot. He wants to go to a place that can protect his body and allow him to showcase his talent.

Good choice, young man.

Last edited:
http://www.scout.com/college/football/recruiting/story/1567640-rose-impresses-at-osu-camp?s=143

"I'm committed to Kentucky 100%, but I wanted to come here just to see how I stack up to the other great players they have coming here," he added. "I'm being recruited as a runningback by Kentucky, but Ohio State sees me as a linebacker or safety."

"I'm able to make people miss, or run them over, and I'm very strong," Rose explained. "I need to work on my footwork in order to be a better player, both in high school and at Kentucky."

"Kentucky just feels like home to me, and I think I fit in there really well," he admitted. "They have recruited some good offensive linemen, and I'm excited to play there for Coach (Mark) Stoops."

I can't believe they have him ranked as a 2 star. That's an insult

If he impressed at OSU against the talent they bring in, he won't be 2* for long. Maybe they just gave him that ranking without evaluating him yet.

I think osu has,an offer for dB or lber but not rb not sure though. I think he's a 2* cause he plays qb for his team so he's hard to rate as a rb even though he gets a lot of rushes at qb

ADVERTISEMENT