ADVERTISEMENT

Aidoo to Pig Sooie!

💯 like we haven’t seen this play out before. Arkansas fans act like we don’t know how JVC coaches or recruits. It’s kinda funny.
Arkansas fans trying to tell us how Calipari operates like we haven't sat through almost 20 years with him. Is so funny. ''Z is the 4, cal is recruiting the 5s''!!!!! Lol, they're so innocent it's hilarious. When the seasons starts hilarity will ensue.

Lets see how happy you are come SEC regular season. Its going to very ugly in Lexington.

In all honesty this says a lot about a program that they hired a hall of fame coach, will bring in their best recruiting class in program history, yet their fans have to come to a UK message board to discuss their team.

If cal repeats the same “success” at Ark over the next 5 years that he did here the last 5 years he will be a hero

Here it got him hated by everyone except himself.

Arkansas fans trying to tell us how Calipari operates like we haven't sat through almost 20 years with him. Is so funny. ''Z is the 4, cal is recruiting the 5s''!!!!! Lol, they're so innocent it's hilarious. When the seasons starts hilarity will ensue.
Bless their poor hearts, before the season ends they are gonna have a pig roast and Porky will be the main dish.
They simply have no clue yet.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Laughing watching Ivisic guard forwards on the perimeter

He’s a stretch five if one was ever invented!

But good luck wjtb

Boogie fland
DJ wqgner
Knox/richmond
Garrison
Aidoo…

That team won’t shoot for crap and running into each other
Middle of the pack roster. DJ Wagner is one of the worst PGs to ever walk the floor at Rupp.

So you finally came up for air off Cal's knob to post news of a commitment to Arkansas? Que cabrón.
Man you and @Cawood86 are the two worst posters on this board. The board is pretty united nowadays and you just post garbage. Expected from you two though.

Pretty good pickup for Arkansas tbh. Still don’t think they have enough at this point to be a great team

Z is a 4, Aidoo and Garrison are the 5's. Don't be sore losers.
You forget he didn’t leave here because he was attracted to Arky; We ran him off!! In due time you will see, in due time my friend. We gave him the benefit of the doubt for the last five years and he couldn’t do it or was just too lazy. He will win a big game here or there but he isn’t built for March. This is not the Old Cal, sorry.

Man you and @Cawood86 are the two worst posters on this board. The board is pretty united nowadays and you just post garbage. Expected from you two though.
That is rich, coming from the most unabashed Cal first fanboy I've seen post here. If the board is unifying, it is behind CMP and the potential of getting back to Kentucky Basketball. Enjoy your Hogs.

• Haha
Reactions: Sejonesy
Z be like

Step Brothers Dale GIF by reactionseditor
oh yeah, big Z's playing time just got cut in 1/2 or more...

Reactions: Fox2monk
That is rich, coming from the most unabashed Cal first fanboy I've seen post here. If the board is unifying, it is behind CMP and the potential of getting back to Kentucky Basketball. Enjoy your Hogs.
I did support Cal. I support Pope. Most of all I support UK basketball. Not that difficult to understand for those with normal IQ’s. I said my piece when Cal left and why I supported him. 99% on this board understood and let bygones be bygones. But there will always be the one or two that continue to be argumentative and if that makes you feel good, have at it

Reactions: lj bulldog
In all honesty this says a lot about a program that they hired a hall of fame coach, will bring in their best recruiting class in program history, yet their fans have to come to a UK message board to discuss their team.

If cal repeats the same “success” at Ark over the next 5 years that he did here the last 5 years he will be a hero

Here it got him hated by everyone except himself.
I hope 1 tourney win and nothing else makes them happy.

Reactions: Jont0805
I support Pope. Most of all I support UK basketball.
I don't believe either of these things to be true. You can re-commence breathlessly nut hugging your patron saint. I bet it sucks to have to do a wardrobe swap to all red Hog themed apparel in the age of Bidenflation.

Unless Z improves his lateral quickness tremendously there is zero chance he can guard a SEC 4.

He wasn't a 4 last year. So it isn't like anyone has to speculate.

Like I posted days ago, these freshmen not following cal will save cal from himself. He got aidoo instead of two guys not ready to play (jq and somto).

Granted he still won't know what to do with them but the kids bailed him out from putting a 17 year old in the middle.

Reactions: JASUN74
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT