ADVERTISEMENT

Absolutely no reason to play Leary next week

If Leary can play, he should. Why are we saving him? We've earned a butthole bowl appearance and he's gone after this year.
Clearly you and a couple others can’t read. If he’s healthy, of course he should play. But if he’s not 100% why jeopardize other games we actually have a chance of winning? And no, as a coach, you don’t tell your players they have no chance to win, and I never suggested that happen.

Clearly you and a couple others can’t read. If he’s healthy, of course he should play. But if he’s not 100% why jeopardize other games we actually have a chance of winning? And no, as a coach, you don’t tell your players they have no chance to win, and I never suggested that happen.
Football players play hurt all the time. No one is 100%.

I’m just hoping the staff can get the play called and the ball snapped before the play clock runs out.
Stoops is way overpaid for the product on the field.

Are you 12 years old?
Angry Chris Hansen GIF by South Park

You looking for a date, Epstein
Amazing how folks will turn a football discussion into jokes about pedophiles. You are a poster boy for social media. Congrats, I’m sure you feel real proud. Maybe when you grow up and move out of your mom’s basement, you can join the adults for mature discussions. Until that time, you’re being put on ignore.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Knoffs73
I kinda agree. That score will be whatever Nick Saban wants it to be.
This is the kind of behavior that will continue to hold kentucky football down. Stoops has done a lot to change the culture but you are proof that we are still a long ways off from a winning culture. Too many of our fans still have no pride in the program. I don't think we will win. But UK can still compete. We have the talent to compete. Leary is finally starting to play the way we thought he would. Saban doesn't have the horses he usually has. Bama should have lost to arkansas earlier this year. Kentucky can be competitive in this game.

As fans we know it is a very hard game. As a program, if you have our thought process, do not play someone due to no chance to win, you might as well forfeit the dang game. You play all the guys you have that can play, play with bumps and such. You play like you know you are going to win. We will see the first few series of the game if the GOOD GUYS are ready to protect Commonwealth. If we do what we did a UGA then you know how they were coached and how they prepared. If we fight (up or down) if we fight then the staff and players did what they could (win or lose). If we come out and play not to be blown out, then you know we failed as a program for this week. PLAY to WIN that is all.

Reactions: catben
This is the kind of behavior that will continue to hold kentucky football down. Stoops has done a lot to change the culture but you are proof that we are still a long ways off from a winning culture. Too many of our fans still have no pride in the program. I don't think we will win. But UK can still compete. We have the talent to compete. Leary is finally starting to play the way we thought he would. Saban doesn't have the horses he usually has. Bama should have lost to arkansas earlier this year. Kentucky can be competitive in this game.
I guess I disagree. I don’t think how a fan thinks contributes to the team negatively or positively. I think it’s more of a vote of no confidence for CMS and his staff. I also don’t think we have the talent to compete (that includes players and coaches btw). I think Alabama is really good and will dominate the game, especially in the second half. I hope I’m wrong.

Stoops will run run run and punt punt punt praying that Saban calls off the dogs and cats only lose by 2 or 3 scores and it doesn't look like such a bad loss. That is stoops modus operandi. But it won't work. Bama will run up the score bigly as they had a loss early on and want in the playoffs.

Amazing how folks will turn a football discussion into jokes about pedophiles. You are a poster boy for social media. Congrats, I’m sure you feel real proud. Maybe when you grow up and move out of your mom’s basement, you can join the adults for mature discussions. Until that time, you’re being put on ignore.
I think you poked the hornets nest and when you got stung, you all of a sudden became the victim.

Reactions: Kats meow
I think you poked the hornets nest and when you got stung, you all of a sudden became the victim.
Not at all what happened. The poster did not read my post and said something untrue. I corrected him and he started acting like a 2 year old. Let’s stick to sports.

Don’t blame the fans. You know darn good and well that you can give Saban and Stoops the same exact teams and Saban won’t be playing his starters by halftime, if not before.

UK has given the football program everything it needs to be successful and compete. Unfortunately we’re stuck with someone who can’t be bought out.

Don’t blame the fans. You know darn good and well that you can give Saban and Stoops the same exact teams and Saban won’t be playing his starters by halftime, if not before.

UK has given the football program everything it needs to be successful and compete. Unfortunately we’re stuck with someone who can’t be bought out.
Kentucky has HORRIBLE football talent in state that I think holds us back big time. Name an SEC team that lacks in state talent as much as we do. I know we are and have to make in roads in other states, however that isn't easy when you got UT in TN below you and OSU in Ohio above you.

In fact I wonder how many states have as little high school talent as Kentucky. The Dakotas, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Rhode Island, Vermont, Alaska, New Hampshire and Maine? I might have missed 1 or 2.

Reactions: Rockfly78
Kentucky has HORRIBLE football talent in state that I think holds us back big time. Name an SEC team that lacks in state talent as much as we do. I know we are and have to make in roads in other states, however that isn't easy when you got UT in TN below you and OSU in Ohio above you.

In fact I wonder how many states have as little high school talent as Kentucky. The Dakotas, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Rhode Island, Vermont, Alaska, New Hampshire and Maine? I might have missed 1 or 2.
Oh ok.. what about the states of Oklahoma, Indiana (Notre Dame), Oregon?

• Haha
Reactions: EastLansingCat
People like to change the subject when they are wrong.

It's just a simple fact as you already know about the in state talent.
I want to be a football power as much as anyone. But this state simply doesn’t produce talent. There is no coach that can come in here and change that. It’s a bummer.

I want to be a football power as much as anyone. But this state simply doesn’t produce talent. There is no coach that can come in here and change that. It’s a bummer.
so now that you look foolish for saying we’d compete today, you gotta change the subject to lack of in state recruiting. Therefore, we can never be any good. You’re such a winner

Nope, nope and nope. The truth sucks sometimes.
Oh yes those three states are oozing with football talent ain’t they? The truth can suck and it’s about time you face it and admit there’s a bigger issue than just in state recruiting

so now that you look foolish for saying we’d compete today, you gotta change the subject to lack of in state recruiting. Therefore, we can never be any good. You’re such a winner
I think we have looked competitive. Our redzone fumble and our redzone turnover on downs cooked our goose. I’m trying to educate you on why Kentucky isn’t what you think it should be.

• Haha
Reactions: BigBlue1992
I think we have looked competitive. Our redzone fumble and our redzone turnover on downs cooked our goose. I’m trying to educate you on why Kentucky isn’t what you think it should be.
We’re about to be down 42-14. That’s competing?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT