ADVERTISEMENT

5-7

Status
Not open for further replies.
The team we watched last night will not win another game this year.
Ya think?? We were awful last night, but we’ll play better. 7-5 or 8-4. I think we beat Louisville if it’s in Commonwealth, but it’s in the dump, so we lose.

The team we watched last night will not win another game this year. Quarterback has been putrid all season. This team will not win another game in 2023.
Last night was the first opportunity this season for the miserables to push their longstanding negative agendas. They could hardly be happier today, and it really shows. We have watched this chickens__t behavior for years.

Last night was not what we wanted, but here is the reality. We lost to the nation's #1 team, the two-time defending national champions, on their own home field. GA is seperating themselves from the rest of the conference. At some point, reasonable people have to give GA some credit for what they are accomplishing.

Last night was the first opportunity this season for the miserables to push their longstanding negative agendas. They could hardly be happier today, and it really shows. We have watched this chickens__t behavior for years.

Last night was not what we wanted, but here is the reality. We lost to the nation's #1 team, the two-time defending national champions, on their own home field. GA is seperating themselves from the rest of the conference. At some point, reasonable people have to give GA some credit for what they are accomplishing.
If it was competitive then there would be far fewer complaints. We didn't show up last night and got embarrassed. It will be a long climb to get national respect this season and if you are paying the head man Top 8 pay, then you need to stay ranked.

Reactions: catben

You're right, give credit where credit's due....GA's really, really good and maybe we, I should say I, overvalued UK. On Coach Stoops post game PC he said, and I paraphrase: "I know some of their staff, they're putting it all together." Maybe someday UK can "put it all together."

Reactions: catben
Don’t UK players deserve better than to be called “a joke”

You say that you are a UK fan. Somehow I doubt that

They get paid NIL so spare me the kid nonsense. His play has been a joke so sorry if the truth hurts.

We all called Wheelers play at UK a joke and didn't see u rushing to his defense on the bball board. You need to be consistent.

Have also give amazing praise to Ray davis all season and said he is a dark horse Heisman candidate and the defense last week against Florida.

Funny, you and your buddy didn't give me props for that or acknowledge it?

I’m genuinely asking, which game do folks have the most confidence in us winning?

Reactions: UKat1
They get paid NIL so spare me the kid nonsense. His play has been a joke so sorry if the truth hurts.

We all called Wheelers play at UK a joke and didn't see u rushing to his defense on the bball board. You need to be consistent.

Have also give amazing praise to Ray davis all season and said he is a dark horse Heisman candidate and the defense last week against Florida.

Funny, you and your buddy didn't give me props for that or acknowledge it?

I have no idea who wheeler is

He seems to have been a bball player

No one hates UK bball more than me

So for me, you hold no merit

You have never ever ever ever seen me post on the bball board that I am aware of

Stoops
- Get back to work. Lots of things have to be cleaned up. I have been saying this after every game during my tenure but we are still not there. More NIL needed to drive this point across to the players.
- Receivers dropping passes, but we are not going to replace anyone
-Simplify our offense. Our 8th year QB needs some more time to process the playbook
- Think the offense will be rolling around game 10
-Told Brad to soften up the pass coverage and he did
-Our offense needs to be executed - not kidding
Really happy with my pay but are these post game press conferences necessary?
I like my team - wrong sport

-

Reactions: UKat1 and thepip
Stoops
- Get back to work. Lots of things have to be cleaned up. I have been saying this after every game during my tenure but we are still not there. More NIL needed to drive this point across to the players.
- Receivers dropping passes, but we are not going to replace anyone
-Simplify our offense. Our 8th year QB needs some more time to process the playbook
- Think the offense will be rolling around game 10
-Told Brad to soften up the pass coverage and he did
-Our offense needs to be executed - not kidding
Really happy with my pay but are these post game press conferences necessary?
I like my team - wrong sport

-
You forgot, "Call me when we're 5-7 b*tch"

The team we watched last night will not win another game this year. Quarterback has been putrid all season. This team will not win another game in 2023.
Guess we need to grab the Missouri punter out of the portal for our quarter back next season. Why not grab their receiver also...he looked good on the TD pass.

The team we saw in the 1st quarter is the team this group can be. As soon as something contrary happens, they seem to just fall apart. Looking back, the short kick up 14-0 looks pretty stupid, the mass confusion on the fake point when we had a coach 5 yards out on the field yelling to a confused 11 guys on the field before the punt from hell, we had 3 timeouts, use one! Right at that point, this game ended. We lost all momentum, everybody on that sideline went into panic mode, including the coaches and this Dr Jekyl and Mr Hyde team fell apart. Penalty after penalty, just no discipline and this all points to one big thing on this team. We have no leaders on the field. And we have very poor leadership at the top. Stoops has never been a genius at in game management, that’s all I’ll say about that, that’s why when I looked at our schedule after last week, I make the prediction of 5-7. Doesn’t matter who we play, at some point this team self destructs. No discipline, no leadership.

The miserables you speak of appear to be everybody on that sideline. “Georgia separating themselves from the rest of the conference” ? Vanderbilt is on line 1, they didn’t get that message.

Look forward to what you have to say about last nights performance. Why should anyone be happy with shitty, crappy, bush league play. Vandy played Georgia much better than we did. Georgia is good, very good, but not the juggernaut we made them look like. They beat us as easily as they beat Tenn-Martin. This team has played like dog shit for 85% of the season but keep on defending poor play and piss poor coaching.

I was predicting 5-7 as highly possible after that Georgia game. Just didn't see a good team out there. We see how bad Florida really is and that's our best win. It was pretty easy to tell that if we lost to Missouri that the odds of coming out of the bye week and winning weren't good.

Now we have a road game against MSU, where we never win under Stoops. Then the last home game against another team we won't beat in Alabama. Back on the road against USC and then at rival UL. We could...........could win 3 of those, but that's about as likely as losing out. Winning 1 or 2 more is about the best we can hope for imo.

Maybe if we continue to play like NC State, get something out of the running game, and the defense pulls their heads out of their butts, just maybe this season still might have some hope.

We ll get another win. MSU or usc is where my money is. We are better than either of those teams

Reactions: FltDoc
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT