ADVERTISEMENT

2025 Top-15 recruit Will Riley to visit Kentucky soon

TopCatCal

Senior
Dec 10, 2012
https://www.aseaofblue.com/2024/4/3...cky-wildcats-basketball-recruiting-2025-class
Anybody that was concerned that Mark Pope would have a hard time recruiting 5-Star recruits to play for him at UK. Put your mind at ease. Riley has even been watching BYU videos & likes Pope's offense. Pope & UK are in great shape for 2025 blue chip recruits Will Riley, Darryn Peterson, Jasper Johnson, Malachi Moreno, ect... Look for Pope to bring in 2/3 maybe 4 high school recruits each year & the rest of his roster will be filled out with returning players & probably 2 or 3 transfers from other schools. The days of having a roster with 6 or 7 freshmen as your main players are over. Thank God

I REALLY want Riley to come in, reclass, and be the Derek Anderson to Great Osobor's Jamal Mashburn. Give me that and Koby Brea, whom I like better than Johnell Davis anyway, and you can round out the rest of the roster with whatever bits and pieces you find and I'll be perfectly happy.

Reactions: Farsight
Give me that and Koby Brea, whom I like better than Johnell Davis anyway.
Brea is the player we begged and begged Cal to get out of the portal or recruit to go with the superstar athletes while he refused to even try for the most part. Our portal for the most part (Grady, Oscar, Reeves and a few others) were the only UK level transfers he even tried with. I love davion mintz and Julius mayes Jacob Toppin wheeler ect and appreciate their contributions to the program but they were not UK caliber they were easy targets that wouldn't take from his incoming stars.

Last edited:
Matt isn’t saying that based on what Goodman said
Help me out here please. Goodman made a comment about Osobor today, then a post was just recently made that Goodman was spot on regarding his own comment on Osobor. That doesn’t make any sense.

The real head scratcher is that Osobor is still on his visit. He’s on campus tomorrow as well. 🤷‍♂️

As Hannibal Lector would say, “Okie dokie”.

Reactions: Cayts69
The kid looks like a big time talent for sure and would love to land him for this fall. Osobor visit ends tomorrow, think he will be in Louisville Friday Night and Saturday I’m sure he will be at the Derby.

lol. This is so crazy and beautiful. We have so many of these insiders who all want to improve their careers by being first for every recruit, we also have fans who read several of them and give their opinions as if they have insight. Haha. Not saying that’s anyone who’s posted here so far, I just have to smile and keep coming back ten Times a day to see who gets it right and wrong. I do really like Great and would absolutely love to have him next season Hope he wants to be here because he’ll play as much as as wants and really helps push us up another level I believe. No one guys is going to be bigger than the team anymore so it doesn’t matter who we get. I still want them killers though. Haha. Thanks guys, is this fun or what?

Last edited:
The kid looks like a big time talent for sure and would love to land him for this fall. Osobor visit ends tomorrow, think he will be in Louisville Friday Night and Saturday I’m sure he will be at the Derby.
He would be huge for any team, don’t want him down the road. lol. I hate like heck to say it but I do like their coach and he seems like a really good high energy coach. I hope we make him cry a river the whole time he’s there. Lmao.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT