ADVERTISEMENT

2025 5-Star Darryn Peterson (#3 Overall Recruit) Down to 4 Schools- RECLASS CANDIDATE

When you state things as fact, you should have a reliable basis for that knowledge, i.e. a source. If not, that’s called being full of shit.
Message boards where people post their opinions. If you’re reading things on here thinking people should always add “IMO” before it you’re going to have a hard time.

Message boards where people post their opinions. If you’re reading things on here thinking people should always add “IMO” before it you’re going to have a hard time.
Some dumbasses on here last summer kept trying to tell me why I thought I was an insider. When I was just posting what I think Bradshaw and klutch were going to do. I.E. my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: JwUKFan11
This is where the rest of our NIL should go and we should lead the push in “NIL contracts”

He would have 2 years of college the same as JQ if he reclassifies. Offer him a guaranteed 3 million for 2 years. 1m in year one and 2 in year 2. On top of any commercials etc deals that he gets. He has an agent, we have lawyers. Sign a legal document. If you break the 2nd year option to transfer then year 2 is void et

We don’t need a roster of these guys but with what we have, getting 1 of these high 5 stars is splashy and could pay dividends in year 2, jump starting and anchoring a solid roster next season

You couldn’t include any language about schools or deciding whether they could transfer.

However you could say if he isn’t physically present at certain promotional events that just so happen to take place in his second year, the contract is voided.

However he would have no reason to sign this contract as it limits his flexibility.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT