ADVERTISEMENT

2024 NCAA TOURNAMENT GAME THREAD (THURSDAY)

Could barely sleep from excitement

“Black Hole” by we came as Roman’s was in my head all night. Which is on my workout list so I was amped

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
35fhxw.jpg

Part of it feels like flying to the moon while surrounded by a chorus of angels; and the other part feels like going to the hospital to see if I have a debilitating disease that runs in the family, a disease in which I have a good chance of developing later in life.

No other sporting events that features these two contrasting emotions.

That first game might be one of the better ones of the day, and it's certainly one of the more difficult ones to pick. I could see either team winning by 15.. and I could also see either team besting UNC next.

Reactions: chroix
Miss st. Is better imo. But they will want a Izzo vs. Unc matchup for tv. Miss. St. Will get ripped off by refs IMO.
I'll be rooting for Mark Pope. I met him once when he was a pacer. He talked to me for 10-15 minutes. I was wearing my 96 Championship shirt. His eyes lit up. Said that is a great shirt. Mark is a fantastic guy and loved UK.

Reactions: TOMCATS1990
State defense just wrapping their arms around Tolu Smith’s waste. That’s one way to neutralize him. 😂

Watching MSU switch D and guard the Biulldog guards so effectively and aggressively just reinforces UKs abysmal D and worries me that the Cats will defend anywhere near well enough to win Muriel games.

One of my favorite march traditions is SEC teams not playing to nearly the same level as they do against uk in a random gym in a crappy town on a random Tuesday night In February. It never fails.
Miss St not playing as fierce D as they did against TN and Aub. Not moving the ball at all on offense.

20-8 Michigan St about 10 left in the half. Michigan St has assisted on every shot made so far not good for Miss St

Bulldogs wisely pushing the ball in transition to get easy points. They can’t beat MSU in half court.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT