ADVERTISEMENT

11-18 GAMES

Too much Dolly Parton for me. Has she lost her voice? Rocky Top never sounded worse...
Ha ha, she's 77 years old. Have to hand it to her for attempting to turn down a rock hall nomination. She was nothing of the sort.

Really frustrating watching Georgia work the middle of the field time after time against UT when UK didn't. I know the Dogs are better but they also have a much better plan of how to handle UT's pressure defense. Obviously, they have better players on defense but Milton looks every bit the mediocre QB he has against any team that's decent while looking like the Heisman frontrunner against us. Frustrating

Reactions: CrimsonCats
If they keep it under 21 next week I'll be impressed. Bama is looking strong. That SECC game is going to be epic.

Auburn always plays bama tough at auburn. But I tend to agree.

Atrocious loss by auburn today. They had a chance to finish with 7 regular season wins and blew it.

Reactions: Ugoff
Do you guys think if Alabama beats UGA that two SEC could make the playoffs again? No way UL should get in over a 1 loss Alabama and UGA.

Do you guys think if Alabama beats UGA that two SEC could make the playoffs again? No way UL should get in over a 1 loss Alabama and UGA.

I doubt it.

You would need 2 of the 3 to happen: fsu to lose, Texas to lose or 2 loss pac 12 champ IMO.

Texas beating Alabama is a big problem for bama. Bama better hope they lose.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT