ADVERTISEMENT

••OFFICIAL OLE MISS VS KENTUCKY GAME THREAD••

DJ has to be the WORST passing PG of the Cal era.

He just throws it away or tries to pass it through 3 guys.

But he's not the only one. Rob isn't any better, Antonio struggle too and even Tre has been careless with it tonight.

Tonight we have done better at limiting offensive rebounds but the careless passing has nullified that.

It seems like it is ALWAYS something with this team!!! They have to make the game HARDER!!

SAD

Dilly was rolling so CCC takes him out for Wagner and offense goes stagnant
The only thing I can think of that explains this pattern by Cal is that he's trying to get as many guys going as possible in preparation for a good showing in the NCAA tournament, helps their draft status! Otherwise, his moves make no sense. Not a decent coach in America wouldn't curb-stomp opponents with this roster if given the chance.

Cal said on his radio show last night that the team has to get off to better starts and not get in a hole going forward. Well coach start Reed and Rob and move on. They give you the best shot.

You think Cal had told them to miss 4 layups and an open 3?

That’s some serious blind hatred.
The only one blind is you.

I guess Jay Bilas has blind hate for Cal, too???

Cal has intentionally slowed the offense down and called every play. We have seen this song and dance over and over, yet you still defend it.

Blind love for Cal????

I honestly don't know how somebody could watch Dilly and Wagner in practice and be confused about who should start.

Well, I actually do. Lineup decisions may not be totally based on what happens on the court.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Why does Ugo have his hands at his waist or chest when right under the basket? Put your hands up!

So the Ole Miss Big Dude can take a hop and 2 steps??!!!!!!

That was a FREAKIN WALK you BLIND SEC Refs!!!!

Dilly, Reed, Reeves, Adou, Ugo/Bradshaw. That’s the lineup you play 30 mins together, right? Let em go. They will fight and make some mistakes. But it’s a group I trust the most.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT