ADVERTISEMENT

“Just returned from the game” thread.

I legit made Seattle my second team just so I could claim him by about 4% in 97. I decided that was a lifetime decision. 🖕🏿

Hey bought my son Griffey 24 cleats last year. Never left home without’m!
Cincinnati born and bred. You Cardinal whores have enough.

• Haha
Reactions: Gromcat
Cincinnati born and bred. You Cardinal whores have enough.

You’re Bengals too right?

Man I heard “who dey” all week in Lexington. Feel a bit embarrassed I had to look it up.

I remember my dad and Bill Keightly talking about Cincinnati / St. Louis baseball when I was younger. I can’t remember, but I think Keightly either had a parent that was a big cardinal fan or he was one long ago and switched, or maybe he just said he really respected STL. Just can’t remember. I just remember him wearing the Reds hat and talking about it. He was extremely baseball savvy. Have no idea why I’m even bringing it up. I’m all over the place, severe A.D.D

You’re Bengals too right?

Man I heard “who dey” all week in Lexington. Feel a bit embarrassed I had to look it up.

I remember my dad and Bill Keightly talking about Cincinnati / St. Louis baseball when I was younger. I can’t remember, but I think Keightly either had a parent that was a big cardinal fan or he was one long ago and switched, or maybe he just said he really respected STL. Just can’t remember. I just remember him wearing the Reds hat and talking about it. He was extremely baseball savvy. Have no idea why I’m even bringing it up. I’m all over the place, severe A.D.D
Had to look it up??? Who Dey think gonna beat dem Bengals wooooooooooo

I did notice Calipari and Howland being super chatty it seemed as they were pounding bows. Haven’t heard much about the line what’s that about?

CA524-A0-C-A5-AF-4-E14-AB40-54-B23689-E1-F7.png

Quit gnawing on your table or, other peoples tables. Geez...

Quit gnawing on your table or, other peoples tables. Geez...
That table where that pic was taken is a long story. Ended up screwing a room up before we could book the airbnb near Rupp. It was late and I ended up stopping at a hood infested hotel that looked nothing like the pictures.

A girl at the gas station next to it asked if she could wash my windows. I said I only have plastic and she said okay, but remember Gods Law. Love Always Wins. I said kids you hear that? Love always wins. Thanks a lot.

Squealed tires. Definitely a big Cal girl.

Reactions: BBUK
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT