ADVERTISEMENT

Official Steph Curry is GOAT thread

Most clutch player.. as a 10 seed lolol.

Honestly if I was Curry or GSW fans, I'd be embarrassed. This is like the teacher handing out top3 meals and then being like "Here you go Stephanie, your 8th place medal we made especially for you!"

Go make momorSubway commercials where you deepen your voice so you dont sound like a gated community rich kid. That one always cracked me up.. never seen someone try so hard to BE hard.

Lebron with a cool 30/5/4 as an aging 40 year old vet to beat the defending world champs - not bad for a 7 seed.

Lebron with a cool 30/5/4 as an aging 40 year old vet to beat the defending world champs - not bad for a 7 seed.
Are we going to ignore what AD did? Because Steph does not have an AD to gobble up 20+ rebounds. Jokic played like trash and got like 33-12-12, so judging by your standards, Lebron has better help than Jokic or Steph.

Joker won his 3rd MVP last night (already one more than Curry's career total). Curry received zero votes this year.

So he wins yet *another* award? What else is new? Jokic wins because he has a great team around him.

Oh that is RICH coming from Curry fan. I don't ever want to hear you talk about a player winning because of a great team around him. Golden state fans are removed from that argument the second you got a ring-chasing Durant on a discount. Not to mention they already had a super team with Klay, Dray, Iggy, Livingston, etc. The latter was a highly touted recruit who famously ripped his knee apart and spent years coming back from that, to finally be a very-cheap-but-very-talented bench piece. Shaun Livingston was on his way to being more of franchise player. And Golden State got to have him for pennies on the dollar.

They lucked out with the way their contracts landed. Steph, Klay, and Dray all seemed to sign decent deals, right before blowing up. I always thought about what Golden states salary SHOULD be, and I'd make the argument they were 10s of millions over the salary cap, for the talent they had.

Also DOES Jokic have that good of a team around him? His 2nd best guy has yet to win any awards or all-teams of note. Murray can get you a 40pt game and he can also get frustrated and wilt (see game 2). Michael Porter Jr is a nice piece but he's battled back injuries his whole career... and... who else? Denver has little bench.

Luka at 25 years old is willing his team to an nba title with a cool 32/10/13 on the road with his second best player past his prime and third best player was a trade deadline move. Not to mention the game winning 3 with 3 seconds left on the road when everyone in the arena knows you’re taking the shot.

Luka at 25 years old is willing his team to an nba title with a cool 32/10/13 on the road with his second best player past his prime and third best player was a trade deadline move. Not to mention the game winning 3 with 3 seconds left on the road when everyone in the arena knows you’re taking the shot.
KAT was garbage in that series, and the Wolves should have been up 3-1 going into Game Five in Minny. Curry would have hit that dagger too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT