ADVERTISEMENT

Mounjaro/Ozempic weight loss

That’s way too much weight to lose that fast.
I lost 12 pounds in 2 weeks before doing like 3 hours of elliptical each week and watching what I was eating. So I don't think it's that bad if you are still active while doing it. If you're just sitting on the couch and losing it that's different. I actually lost 18 in 3 weeks. That wasn't using any medications though. I have a screwed up neck, back, and knees and couldn't do that anymore. Something like that medication could possibly be helpful for someone like me.

Reactions: Mossip
If you've not been exercising, but have been eating like an asshole, it's probably not too bad. Early on half or more of the loss is likely just water retained from shitty food and booze. Prolonged malnutrition is the issue with these things. You have to use it to help break old habits, if you want to keep the weight off, rather than just keep the old habits and eat much less quantity of shitty food. Example is the dude at the beginning of this thread bragging about losing weight and still eating biscuits and gravy every day. He'll gain it all back and anything he's lost is muscle or bone.

If you're starting to track your nutrition and doing light resistance training it can be a really good way to jump start weight loss. However, you probably have to be more diligent about tracking intake than if you weren't on it. Get that protein in and supplement for vitamins.

Don't know if I shared this or not but I like these guys and they're all currently testing tirzepetide, which it seems to be the better of the 2 main GLP1s, if you have a choice. They have several podcasts on it if you want to do research prior to the poke.

Reactions: tommyg4uk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT