ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting Jaxson Robinson quote on Pope

No one is angry.

We just can see right through your new accounts, and everyone knows who you are.

You create new accounts with the intention of "starting fresh" and to give your new persona credibility; but you always give yourself away.

There are clues, too. They're not hard to find.
You're a good one to talk, Leadbelly. Quite the hypocrite.

• Haha
Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
You're a good one to talk, Leadbelly. Quite the hypocrite.
For being so smart in some ways, you're still behind the 8 ball in others.

You gave away yourself in this thread long ago. I'm not even sure if you realize when you did it.

Guess you gotta "jump down, turn around, pick a bail of cotton" again, and start a new account name, eh?

fd7811a8-dfa9-4ce5-8a0f-93b962db4621_text.gif

🤣

For being so smart in some ways, you're still behind the 8 ball in others.

You gave away yourself in this thread long ago. I'm not even sure if you realize when you did it.

Guess you gotta "jump down, turn around, pick a bail of cotton" again, and start a new account name, eh?

fd7811a8-dfa9-4ce5-8a0f-93b962db4621_text.gif

🤣
Weird flex, Leadbelly. But you're a weird dude.

Weird flex, Leadbelly. But you're a weird dude.
I forgot that accusing other posters of being you is your new gimmick.

I give this screen name of yours about two days before your typical shelf life expires.

You're such a bizarre human. I'd be fascinated to see how your actual life looks. It would be an interesting documentary, and probably scary as hell, too.

Last edited:
I forgot that accusing other posters of being you is your new gimmick.

I give this screen name of yours about two days before your typical shelf life expires.

You're such a bizarre human. I'd be fascinated to see how your actual life looks. It would be an interesting documentary, and probably scary as hell, too.
Yeah you'll probably ban me with your moderator account. Which one are you?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT