ADVERTISEMENT

Zion Williamson vs Romeo Langford game online now

Langford has been the best player on the floor. Switched onto Zion and Zion hasn't scored since. Zion has 8pts on strong drives to the basket. Still has no jumper and shoots free throws like Briscoe did as a freshman. He can easily play sf on offense but on defense he looks like Wenyen when guarding wings at a stand still (all here times they blew right past him)

Langford has 19 in the first half scoring anyway he wants while playing very good defense

Langford has been the best player on the floor. Switched onto Zion and Zion hasn't scored since. Zion has 8pts on strong drives to the basket. Still has no jumper and shoots free throws like Briscoe did as a freshman. He can easily play sf on offense but on defense he looks like Wenyen when guarding wings at a stand still (all here times they blew right past him)

Langford has 19 in the first half scoring anyway he wants while playing very good defense

And going to UofL????

Zion stepping up in the second half. Has 18pts now all on half court drives, fast break dunk, drop step dunk and a mid range jumper

Langford sat for a little bit then came in and dropped 4 more points to push his total to 23pts

Zion has really stepped up third half but he is the worse conditioned player out here. He's usually the last one to run down on offense and if he brings it down he's always walking it down. He has played more inside this half which is a problem for the other team but good lord Langford is putting the South Carolina team away

Langford finishes with 28pts 9-15fg 6reb 3ast 2blks

Strengths
Great slasher
Good shooter
Good passer
Tight ball handler
Good defender

Weakness
Needs to get stronger

Zion 24pts 13-20 7reb 2ast 2blks

Strength for Zion
Great at slashing
Very good passer
Good decision making
Takes good shots

Weakness
Struggles defending wings
Needs to get in better shape
No range on jumper

Reactions: KYtotheCore

Hearing he hasn't improved his jump shot is not encouraging.

Langford finishes with 28pts 9-15fg 6reb 3ast 2blks

Strengths
Great slasher
Good shooter
Good passer
Tight ball handler
Good defender

Weakness
Needs to get stronger

Zion 24pts 13-20 7reb 2ast 2blks

Strength for Zion
Great at slashing
Very good passer
Good decision making
Takes good shots

Weakness
Struggles defending wings
Needs to get in better shape
No range on jumper
I think they both need to get in shape. That being said, lots of so called scouts said the same thing about MKG.

Just watched the highlights, Zion looks like a mini Randle, lefty freight train! Langford can really drive and handle. For anybody that has seen Langford, does he have Monk type athletic ability?

Zion has really stepped up third half but he is the worse conditioned player out here. He's usually the last one to run down on offense and if he brings it down he's always walking it down. He has played more inside this half which is a problem for the other team but good lord Langford is putting the South Carolina team away
so he'll be clutch for Self..

Just watched the highlights, Zion looks like a mini Randle, lefty freight train! Langford can really drive and handle. For anybody that has seen Langford, does he have Monk type athletic ability?

I've seen him play a few times...he's smooth like Monk but does not have the leaping ability or explosiveness like Malik had...few do.

I hope Langford likes school if he goes to Win At All Costs University. He will be there at least 3 years. Pitino will hold him back like there's no tomorrow.

I think they both need to get in shape. That being said, lots of so called scouts said the same thing about MKG.

Z certainly looks 'bulky'...which is even more amazing his unreal hops with the weight....just think if he sheds 15 or so

I've seen him play a few times...he's smooth like Monk but does not have the leaping ability or explosiveness like Malik had...few do.

I've seen enough of his dunking highlights to know that's false. One of the main reasons he's so hyped. Some of you are awful at breaking down and comparing players. Just stop.

Williamson is the best athlete I've seen since LeBron period. Just look how large that kid is. To be able to leap like that at his size is just freakish. He's not 170 lbs and built like Marcus Lee. He is a man carrying a lot of extra weight. Think of how athletic he will be win he gets in shape

Yeap, I was wrong. Happens once a year.

Just stop...kidding. I figured enough of the others on here would set the record straight. You got your once a year over with...now it'll be smooth sailing from here 'til New Years. You're not wrong...if I would've compared Williamson and Monk and said they didn't have the same leaping/explosiveness I would give you my address so you could come over and punch me in the face.

Reactions: Mike-D
Langford is a good athlete but not a elite one and no not as athletic as Monk
Disagree. I've seen this kid play since the 7th grade. He's a terrific athlete. Extremely athletic. His game just doesn't always project that; very methodical. He's not on the level of Monk, but he is an elite athlete.

I like Zion better, not impressed at all with Langford.
Don't let one game fool you. Plus, Romeo was the best player on the floor. I don't know what it takes to impress you, but it must be a lot. Langford is very, very good.

No, but that isn't fair. Monk is a freak. Langford is a tremendous athlete. Very athletic. I've worked(officiated) a handful of his games. Kid is just so good. His game is so mothodic though, that his ability(athletic) sometimes gets overlooked. This kid is going to be a beast.[/QUOTE]

Langford is such an effortless scorer.
This. Never seems he has done to much, then you see the box score and he has 40. He makes everything look, well, "effortless". To me it's why some have questioned his athletic ability. Which is fair. I've seen Romeo play many of times. Officiated some of his games. And I'm still amazed at how he makes the game look so easy. His ability to score though overshadows just how good of a passer and rebounder he is. Gets some tough, in traffic rebounds. Great vision. Kids going to be special. Hopefully Archie can make up some ground with him. I know the two visits have gone well. So who knows. I'd love to see him be a Hoosier. But if not, than I do hope he chooses UK.

Reactions: shaudyshaud
@Jakarii - how did the Faulkner kid look for Twenty Two Vision? I'm friends with some of his family.

ADVERTISEMENT