ADVERTISEMENT

Zion story not on ESPN.com at all

It’s that “Carolina Way” I keep hearing about.

The only thing I’ve seen about that “Way” is that it’s a path strewn with lies, cheating, and no ethics. If I had a Duke or UNC degree I’d return it and ask for my money back. Duke being a premier law school should be appalled; and UNC was one of the top universities in the country academically- they risked deaccreditation for their sports programs. I’d be disgusted.

But again, I don’t walk the “Way” so what do I know.

It’s that “Carolina Way” I keep hearing about.

The only thing I’ve seen about that “way”is that it’s a path strewn with lies, cheating, and nor moral compass. If I had a Duke or UNC degree I’d return it and ask for my money back. Duke being a premier law school should be appalled; and UNC was one of the top universities in the country academically- they risked deaccreditation for their sports programs. I’d be disgusted.

But again, I don’t walk the “Way” so what do I know.

How about a minor from nocar, a masters from dook, and a phd from the ghetto commuter school by the Ohio river.

Rat Face forbid them to talk about it , just like he's not going to talk about it, so the story will just weather and die !!

This is one where BBN and NC St fans should unite in making sure the whole world knows about it. I just added it to my FB-doing my part, haha!

Espn doesn’t appear to have a reporter covering the trial. No tweets. Jay Bilas has retested a few from other sources but all in all espn is staying away from this. Pathetic.

Reactions: DerekMcPwn
The have a great headline though of him hitting a 3 quarter court shot in practice on there today

ADVERTISEMENT