ADVERTISEMENT

Zion picks Kentucky 1/20/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you would know?

download.gif

His weight will be a major factor in his career that's for sure. I hope he takes his diet in the pros seriously. Most pros do that's why they stay, but his will be a big factor in how productive he is for sure.
Did u see him put up 20 first half points hit 3s elevate go behind his back like a pg in traffic? Wasn't sold on him being a dominant player in college but he will.

Reactions: westerncat
You have almost 4800 post since you created your account in May. That breaks down to over 20 post a day, but yea, keep talking about downtime.. It's amusing.
Well you are up for the award of worst first 8 posts in forum history so there's that.
OVER/UNDER until this obvious duplicate account gets banned. I say 6 hours.

Reactions: Cindog28
Well you are up for the award of worst first 8 posts in forum history so there's that.
OVER/UNDER until this obvious duplicate account gets banned. I say 6 hours.
Hopefully sooner. I have a quota to meet for times banned today and already have great ideas for several more usernames.

Mercy!! IDC anymore about the decisions of a single player. IDC who he is! Unless we believe Bagley, Bamba or Young are cutting nets by themselves, it's way overblown. Instead, give me a variety of talented recruits much like we have this year. Let's see how they perform together and which ones plan to stay. We will know that answer come March/April.

Reactions: TnRustyCAT
We don't really need zion look at all the bigs we get back.

You make some seriously dumb posts.

ZION wants to play the 3. Even if he does play the 4 he is a perimeter player.

And not only that he is listed at 6'7 - not a big.

And not only that he is better than any of our "bigs" we would have on our roster....

I guess if you actually kept up with recruiting you would know all of this. Of course if you didnt keep up with it, not sure why you post such things?

Last edited:
I would be shocked if it’s UK and not Clemson. It’s so obvious again. The trend of Cal missing the “elite of the elite” talent coming out in this past few years is kind of troubling. It’s a trend that these guys either go to Duke or think they don’t need a college to promote their brand and can still be a top 5 pick. I for one will not give a min to see another recruit announce they will go elsewhere. I feel like they use UK because we are the biggest fan base.

I think it’s strange this guy stopped posting after confronted on twitter. Maybe the boy was telling the truth.

I would be shocked if it’s UK and not Clemson. It’s so obvious again. The trend of Cal missing the “elite of the elite” talent coming out in this past few years is kind of troubling. It’s a trend that these guys either go to Duke or think they don’t need a college to promote their brand and can still be a top 5 pick. I for one will not give a min to see another recruit announce they will go elsewhere. I feel like they use UK because we are the biggest fan base.

It's also just not true. Even in this class. These gurus are clueless. When UK started recruiting him JV was the number two player in the class. Gets hurt so he slides but when he came back healthy and dominated the hoop summit he showed he was an elite talent. Throw in Knox was top ten Diallo was ranked around the same. Share that in common with Terrance Jones. Who was ranked 11 when he signed. So this year you can make an argument Cal didn't get a top five guy or you can honestly pay attention and see that JV and Knox were both underanked JV by alot.

The class before that Fox and Monk we're ranked like 5 n 6 most of high school. Does anyone truly believe they weren't elite? They were ranked that high in a super strong class loaded with guards and the draft proved that.

The class before that. Skal was ranked one or 2 on every ranking. Plus one again ur gonna tell me that murray wasn't elite just cause he changed classes and wasnt ranked as high as he shoulda been. Class before that so on and so on. This whole thing about Cal's recruiting is slipping. Isn't true and to be completely honest it's not Cal's fault that a good deal of the elite talent we were forced to back off of because of eligibility issues or questionable behavior.

Last edited:
When UK started recruiting him JV was the number one player in the class.

No he wasn't. Jarred Vanderbilt was never ever not even once for a hot second the #1 player in the 2017 class by anyone. Top 10, yes. Never #1.

No he wasn't. Jarred Vanderbilt was never ever not even once for a hot second the #1 player in the 2017 class by anyone. Top 10, yes. Never #1.
Maybe top ten here is an article from his jr year aau team. Alot closer to one than ten and that was just one ranking. I will go look for some more stuff.

"Fox is ranked as the No. 12 player in the Class of 2016 by ESPN.com and Vanderbilt is ranked as the No. 3 overall play in the Class of 2017."

Headline from a cats pause article about JV's first visit.

Top basketball recruit Jarred Vanderbilt makes most of visit to Kentucky

Well I think he was in one ranking at least here is an article from City league hoops showing him ranked 2

"Houston’s Jarred Vanderbilt checks in at #2. The top wing in 2017 already stands 6’6 and the lefty has a versatile game that allows him to play point."

It's all good tho I will concede he may not have been one but he was top 3 preinjury

Definitely Clemson .. I had a bowel movement this morning in the shape of a C .. there .. I know as much as every other expert out there

Reactions: oceanna
The trend of Cal missing the “elite of the elite” talent coming out in this past few years is kind of troubling.
I understand it's disappointing to not get a kid. But Calipari has been here 9 years, and his recruiting classes have been ranked 1st in the country 7 times and the other two times he was #2. For a UK fan to say anything about trends in our recruiting is "troubling" is a little lacking in perspective.....

None of the things you linked say he was #1. He never was. Ever. That's all I'm saying.
Yeah but u acted like it wasn't even in the realm of possibility that he was that high he was no lower than 4 his entire high school career til he got hurt at the end of his jr season. Truthfully i just don't have the time scour the web for proof when my point was Cal isn't slipping. DeAndre Ayton number 3 player in this class begged for an offer we had to say no. Bagley would a been a cat if he hadn't of reclassified and Duke miraculously got him eligible. He isn't slipping is my point. Biancardi started all this UK doesn't have an elite talent and this is the same fool who had JV ranked like 31. I mean even the espn NBA mock draft had him going top 10 in the draft but that fool has him a borderline 4star. Of course Biancardi is the same idiot who had to be corrected by Miles Simone that Sexton was a pg. The dude does no reasearch and his talent evaluation is crap

Last edited:
So if he does come here.....i'm sure you folks badmouthing this guy will man up and apologize......right?
TCCAT give BBN the Lowdown!

Wow, that's a name I haven't heard in years. Didn't he die, or get indicted on some federal felony or something? I seem to remember that there was no good end to him, but he was gone forever. What 10-15 years ago?

Reactions: ORCAT and will1976
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT