ADVERTISEMENT

Zion Harmon

how old is he?
i know when O.J. Mayo was playing for Rose Hill in the 8th grade he was already 15

Sadly probably won't end his hs career in BG, would love to see it. Just hope he isn't one of those 8th grade studs who don't pan out.

how old is he?
i know when O.J. Mayo was playing for Rose Hill in the 8th grade he was already 15
I watched OJ Mayo and Bill Walker regularly during their time at Rose Hill. Mayo made seniors in high school look ridiculous. Granted, the competition level wasn't top notch. Nevertheless, it was amazing how talented those two were at a young age.

I watched OJ Mayo and Bill Walker regularly during their time at Rose Hill. Mayo made seniors in high school look ridiculous. Granted, the competition level wasn't top notch. Nevertheless, it was amazing how talented those two were at a young age.

do you remember the name of the tall kid that also played with them at Rose Hill?

that 2007 class may have been the best in H.S. history

Last edited:
Harmon made all of the big plays when Bowling Green needed them. He was very unselfish in the state tournament, if he would have pressed the issue he could have easily scored 20-plus every game.

His physical build sure looks very, very mature for his age

He is in the right age range for his grade. Will be Turing 19 during his sr year in H.S. Repeated third grade or second grade according to his father

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT