ADVERTISEMENT

zimmerman...

Originally posted by CUJO_1970:
Just saw on KSR where Zimmerman's mom is asking on Twitter for Jerry Myer to please STOP.
She's pissed about Jerry Meyer. She strongly reiterated that no decision has been made and this crystal ball crap is causing undue drama.

Originally posted by Rhavicc:
Originally posted by CUJO_1970:
Just saw on KSR where Zimmerman's mom is asking on Twitter for Jerry Myer to please STOP.
She's pissed about Jerry Meyer. She strongly reiterated that no decision has been made and this crystal ball crap is causing undue drama.
his mother sounds like a smart woman

it amazes me given the position Meyer is in how he still has to throw mud on the wall and hope some of it sticks
he is without a doubt the least informed "insider" recruiting expert i have ever seen

Hell, the only contact Meyer has with players is when they curse him over social media for being a dunce.

Originally posted by Rhavicc:
Hell, the only contact Meyer has with players is when they curse him over social media for being a dunce.
Jerry says...

851bc704f44cb44fbdc82c443a489b9b.jpg

Originally posted by caneintally:
laugh.r191677.gif

laugh.r191677.gif
Zimmerman is UK all the way. This is the typical the twins are going to Maryland crap where someone is trying to create Drama so when Zimmerman commits to UK it is a surprise.
There you go again acting like you know everything. Please enlighten us with your knowledge of how you KNOW he is coming here.

This post was edited on 4/12 7:39 PM by UKCATSFREAK

This is to all of the chicken littles on this site...Remember the last stages of the Julius Randle recruiting process..Dont need to say any more.

Originally posted by TBCat:
Originally posted by wildcatsboston1984:

Originally posted by EMMCAT:

I want big Z and believe we get him BUT, I have never understood the "Come to UK for exposure" comment. If you can play and go to "West Bed Sheet U" the NBA will find you . They found Rodman at a junior college in Oklahoma, Pippen at Central Arkansas, Faried at Morehead, the list goes on. Please stop suggesting that great players need to come to UK to get noticed by the NBA. Big Z is 7 feet tall. They will be able to pick him out at Pikeville U.
You think MKG is the #2 pick after one year if he stays home to go to some place like Rutgers?
Yes he would have been.
Not a chance.

MKG's game more than just about anyone else's would've been picked apart if he had went to a school where he had to pack the offense. All the talk would be about his broken jump shot and him not living up to expectations because he couldn't score 25 a game on a scrub team, not about how gritty and tough of a player he was. Zimmerman is probably better built to pack an offense and put up flashy numbers on a lesser team, even though I think it's crazy for him to think UNLV coaches can develop him into a stud in the post the way Cal can.

At UK, they could argue that MKG's shooting inability was due to him unselfishly sacrificing shots and points for the team, that he did the little things to make his team national champions, but put him on a lesser team where he had to be the go to scorer and he's probably Top 5 at best and doesn't even sniff the #2 pick. Great energy, great defense, great rebounder, but his offensive game holds him back from being an elite NBA talent. Cal talks about not being able to hide guys, but he somewhat successfully hid MKG's offensive limitations, enough to where the good he did outweighed the bad and it didn't impact his draft status.

It's the Kentucky Effect. There's no greater example of the Kentucky Effect than Devin Booker. At a school like Vandy he would probably be viewed closer to what he really is, a guy with a good but streaky outside shot that's a good athlete yet somewhat soft and still has a ways to go as a defender. He'd be considered to be about a mid-2nd round pick. But because he played at UK, he goes from being considered a 2-3 year player to getting on a hot streak half-way through the season and is yet another OAD.

Lol, @some of our fans. I love the guys that try and find reasoning as to why he didn't chose ky, or he was no good anyway lol! FfffAaaaarrr ccaalll!!!!

Originally posted by UKCATSFREAK:

Originally posted by caneintally:
laugh.r191677.gif

laugh.r191677.gif
Zimmerman is UK all the way. This is the typical the twins are going to Maryland crap where someone is trying to create Drama so when Zimmerman commits to UK it is a surprise.
There you go again acting like you know everything. Please enlighten us with your knowledge of how you KNOW he is coming here.

This post was edited on 4/12 7:39 PM by UKCATSFREAK
Disappeared again? Just as expected. Pulls a magician act anytime someone questions him.

If it happens, I will be shocked. Pretty much had him penciled in already. He was the only one I thought was a definite. And since I've soured on Maker, this would be quite depressing.

I thought not only Zimmerman loved Kentucky & Cal but his mom loves Coach Cal and UK. If you have your Mom on your side then your usually set to go. I don't take to much of Jerry Meyer's Crystal Ball predictions. He has missed so many that he said wasn't coming to UK. I would rather his Crystal Ball say they are not coming to UK because that is when they do commit to Kentucky!

Caneintally has built quite the reputation for making wrong and plain stupid predictions. That said, I think he's right on Zimmerman.

And anybody saying the kid has baggage of his mom would be a problem is a complete idiot. Zimmerman has zero baggage and he just has one of those moms that wants to take pictures of every moment so she can scrapbook them and have every memory on record. She's just a very involved mom who wants to be there for her kid. She's not one of the parents who will be trying to tell Cal how to play her kid.

Originally posted by ZaytovenCat:
Caneintally has built quite the reputation for making wrong and plain stupid predictions. That said, I think he's right on Zimmerman.

And anybody saying the kid has baggage of his mom would be a problem is a complete idiot. Zimmerman has zero baggage and he just has one of those moms that wants to take pictures of every moment so she can scrapbook them and have every memory on record. She's just a very involved mom who wants to be there for her kid. She's not one of the parents who will be trying to tell Cal how to play her kid.
Not that it makes a whole lot of difference but the woman who is so involved in his recruitment, Lori Zimmerman is his step-mother.

Originally posted by ZaytovenCat:

god help me but this post isn't total nonsense and if trolls can see the facts in this matter we all should be able to...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT