ADVERTISEMENT

Zan Payne to walk on at UK per KSR tweet

But KyKy cant get an offer, we have two coaches sons on the bench, and Duke landed the top 3 players in class.

Where the hell are our priorities? Whats with this crap?

Is that a good bitcher starter?
"And there's a very deep drive to center field, Snider is going back, back, back but it is over the wall and deep into the seats for a Home Run." "Stan the Man is rounding the bases and tips his hat" You knocked that one out of the park, Morg

But KyKy cant get an offer, we have two coaches sons on the bench, and Duke landed the top 3 players in class.

You are too late to the party I am afraid.

Zan and Brad fighting for minutes creates a rift between Cal and Kenny,there that wasn't so hard,now we can bi

Shaddup...

Nope, because I know he was kidding, and you're just that ridiculous without trying. [roll]

And FWIW, thanks for verifying that you don't ACTUALLY have me blocked, ROFL.
#WORSTPOSTEREVER
You are such a internet tough guy. People like you need to be banned so bad that it is crazy. I guarantee you are a real puppy dog in real life..lol

Well Brad will be a junior and Payne is not playing this year due to a knee injury. So next year Brad will be a senior and Payne a freshman so I'm sure Kenny and his son understand the mop up minutes go to the senior.

ADVERTISEMENT