ADVERTISEMENT

Zan Payne to walk on at UK per KSR tweet

Got to be a dream for these guys to coach their kids. I hope Kenny gets a shot soon at a HC gig..he's earned it!

That was waaaaayyy to good for a lead off you should have saved that for the cleanup spot.:baseball:
The game is changing. There are several teams using guys that would have traditionally been in the clean-up slot to lead off, or bat second. Morgousky may be in tune with the evolving times here.

Reactions: docholiday51
The game is changing. There are several teams using guys that would have traditionally been in the clean-up slot to lead off, or bat second. Morgousky may be in tune with the evolving times here.
and the first one now will later be last, for the times they are a'changing

Reactions: kyboy1998
I’ve seen Zan play before. He’s probably 6’8 and a pretty good player. Great pickup for a walkon.

LOL. Folks on this board just looove to exaggerate heights.

Now we're even doing it for walk-ons, for cripes sake.

Last edited:
LOL. Folks on this board just looove to exaggerate heights.

Now we're even doing it for walk-ons, for cripes sake.
I’m 6’0 and he towered over me. I just read that he’s 6’4 but he seemed taller than that.

He is 6'3 or 6'4 max so I don't know who you seen lol. He is a good pickup for a walkon though.
I’m 6’0 and he towered over me. I saw him throw down a vicious dunk in the district tournament. He looked much taller than 6’4 to me. He is built more like a forward than a guard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT