ADVERTISEMENT

Z E R O people in here now

Exactly what is there to talk about regarding basketball recruiting at this time of year?

Will recruits leave if UK is punished for Bledsoe? (No, there will be no punishment, and no, nobody is leaving)

Arnett Moultrie? Yay or nay? (BIG yay from me)

2011's soon-to-be greatest class ever (yes, EVER)

Just to name a few...

Standing 6’11, Moultrie has excellent height for a post player at any level. He is a very good athlete, as well, quick and mobile in both the post and in the open floor. Physically, there are few players like Moultrie at the collegiate level and if his body and skill set can catch up, he could develop into a very interesting prospect.

Arnett Moultrie, a 6-11 power forward who would have two years of eligibility remaining after sitting out a transfer season .Moultrie is skinny for his height at 225 pounds, but runs the floor extremely well for a big, making him a good fit for a team that likes to push the tempo. A high motor and quick leaping ability that helps him as a rebounder further make him a good fit.

Sitting out a season should greatly benefit Moultrie in terms of refining his game and increasing his strength.If Moultrie decides that he wants to play closer to his hometown of Memphis, then Texas will probably fall out of the running.

Originally posted by Kycatspaws:
Standing 6’11, Moultrie has excellent height for a post player at any level. He is a very good athlete, as well, quick and mobile in both the post and in the open floor. Physically, there are few players like Moultrie at the collegiate level and if his body and skill set can catch up, he could develop into a very interesting prospect.

Arnett Moultrie, a 6-11 power forward who would have two years of eligibility remaining after sitting out a transfer season .Moultrie is skinny for his height at 225 pounds, but runs the floor extremely well for a big, making him a good fit for a team that likes to push the tempo. A high motor and quick leaping ability that helps him as a rebounder further make him a good fit.

Sitting out a season should greatly benefit Moultrie in terms of refining his game and increasing his strength.If Moultrie decides that he wants to play closer to his hometown of Memphis, then Texas will probably fall out of the running.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't he an underachiever? From what I've read, he was a projected first rounder who had a below-average freshman year, supposedly because there were 2 scorers who got to do most of the damage. He was supposed to have a "breakout" sophomore season, but only put up average stats. Now, he is still considered an NBA player based on potential, but he has yet to prove it.

I agree that, based on his history of underachieving thus far in college, the 1 year will serve him well. He could then play 1 season at UK and be on his merry way to the NBA.

and the winner is mississippi state.....why would he go there instead of kentucky

guys, anybody notice how many people stopped posting in 2015? right after the wisconsin loss? seems like we lost a lot of fans after that game.

hqdefault.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT