ADVERTISEMENT

Your Mt. Rushmore of the 4 fan bases with the most jealous, inferiority complex when it comes to UK

TopCatCal

Senior
Dec 10, 2012
My 4 would be

1. Louisville
2. Indiana
3. Kansas
4. North Carolina

I've felt for over 40 years that the UL fans are the worst. And it may very well still be UL. But I'll tell you what. If the Indiana fans hasn't surpassed the UL fans with their jealous, inferiority complex, they're gaining fast. And when it comes to Kansas. Well UK is Kansas on steroids. We are that far superior to them & they know it. And as far as UNC is concerned. They had to create the worst academic scandal in the history of college athletics in an attempt to keep up with us. And no matter how much ESPN tries to build UNC up. Their fans are ate up with jealous because we have more wins, more championships, a larger fan base, better facilities, ect... And it eats them alive.

Reactions: RickyAllen19
Hard not to to put Kansas on top. I'd put Kansas, Louisville and Indiana as equally butthurt.

My 4 would be

1. Louisville
2. Indiana
3. Kansas
4. North Carolina

I've felt for over 40 years that the UL fans are the worst. And it may very well still be UL. But I'll tell you what. If the Indiana fans hasn't surpassed the UL fans with their jealous, inferiority complex, they're gaining fast. And when it comes to Kansas. Well UK is Kansas on steroids. We are that far superior to them & they know it. And as far as UNC is concerned. They had to create the worst academic scandal in the history of college athletics in an attempt to keep up with us. And no matter how much ESPN tries to build UNC up. Their fans are ate up with jealous because we have more wins, more championships, a larger fan base, better facilities, ect... And it eats them alive.
This can't be far off.. Maybe reverse Kansas and North Carolina

ADVERTISEMENT