Free Mashburned, Willy, ymmot31
Texas Pecan

Texas-Pecan-Pie_EXPS_PPP18_28155_D05_08_7b-696x696.jpg

Dutch Apple

b6a2a4e7-73f5-4aec-9bb6-f2b5054d65e6.jpg

Mincemeat

f723bab9-46ff-4b0e-8c5c-acb00ddee495.jpg

How about it?

Poon Tang . JK . I thought i'd get it out there first .. But Strawberry Rhubarb for me . ( PS Mr Austin , I dropped a couple hundred on crafts this weekend . Total Wine or whatever that mega joint in Lexington is on Sat and Jungle jim's in Cincy on sunday . I'm loaded up and good to go . )

Many pies are great except key lime and lemon meringue...awful.

Regardless....pie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cake.

Reactions: stuway
Had a blueberry pie the other week that was phenomenal. But I have to agree with William, the crust on a pie makes it so I don’t give a shit what’s in it most of the time. Put whip cream on it and surround it by good crust and I’ll eat it like a slob.

Reactions: -Mav-
“I ate another apple pie and ice cream; that's practically all I ate all the way across the country, I knew it was nutritious and it was delicious, of course.”Jack Kerouac, On The Road

Who can argue? But I also like cherry and pecan and Key Lime, but only real key lime made in the keys or at least south Florida. I've never had it anywhere else where it was very good.

Last edited:
Reactions: *CatinIL*
Butterscotch Pie from my wife's grandmother

My other 2 gmfavorites can be had locally in Louisville from the Homemade Ice Cream & Pie Kitchen:
Dutch Caremal Apple Pie (30 seconds in the microwave of course)
Chess Pie

Reactions: mdlUK.1
ADVERTISEMENT