ADVERTISEMENT

Your earliest memory of this board

I think I came around 2001-2002, my sophomore year in high school. I remember looking at certain posters bashing Tubby and wanted to join in. Don't remember the name I was once under, maybe Tubslayer or something like that.

Jan. 2002 on this board...Wildcat Faithful for a few years before then. There's definitely been some entertaining days over the years. The TSF's vs the Legion of Doom had some classic battles. [laughing]

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
I was on the original CatsPaws board. Then stopped for quite a while. I check in here several times a day. I have stopped following the "game thread" though.

remember the wonderful days of Durant saying he really liked UK a lot and Scott Rigot asking who that was? Oh man wonderful memories......... AHHHHHH NOT... jesus christ the TSF are what scares the eff out of me when Cal retires... that group of guys would back Tom Crean as long as there wasnt player mistreatment.....

Reactions: *CatinIL*
remember the wonderful days of Durant saying he really liked UK a lot and Scott Rigot asking who that was? Oh man wonderful memories......... AHHHHHH NOT... jesus christ the TSF are what scares the eff out of me when Cal retires... that group of guys would back Tom Crean as long as there wasnt player mistreatment.....
Tom Crean's name bouncing around back then...those were fun times...[laughing]

One of the recruitments I remember quite a bit on the boards were Tayshaun Prince and Vincent Yarbrough.

ADVERTISEMENT