ADVERTISEMENT

You pick the coach

You make the call

• Cal

• Billy Clyde

• pick one

Results are only viewable after voting.
I chose “pick one.” I don’t think either are a worthy candidate for the job. That is considering Cal’s recent performance, recent dividing the fanbase with his outspoken (through actions, but also words) politics, and recent talking down to the fans and blaming the fan base for this seasons woes.

Billy Clyde should be obvious. Honestly, at this point, Cal should be too. But I suppose some folks love the wokeness.

Reactions: docholiday51
I chose “pick one.” I don’t think either are a worthy candidate for the job. That is considering Cal’s recent performance, recent dividing the fanbase with his outspoken (through actions, but also words) politics, and recent talking down to the fans and blaming the fan base for this seasons woes.

Billy Clyde should be obvious. Honestly, at this point, Cal should be too. But I suppose some folks love the wokeness.
Great example of how bad things have gotten

Reactions: Jmeeks54thebest
I choose neither they both suck... BCG didn't have the ego for the job and Cal is worn out and has over stayed his welcome it's not about UK with him it's all about how many players he can get to the NBA quickly with him!

Reactions: Pulaski Cat Fan
I beg to differ sir
4zumwy.jpg

Reactions: MakinMusic
Find out if Clyde is a conservative or a liberal and there is your answer as far as this board is concerned

Reactions: sk73
Find out if Clyde is a conservative or a liberal and there is your answer as far as this board is concerned

Cal is not winning right now and his politics exacerbates the issue of not winning. His politics were never a core issue for 95+% of the fans, but they are an aggravating factor given the results.

Just win, and nobody will care that he is into the D.

ADVERTISEMENT