ADVERTISEMENT

You may think this odd

etowncatfan

All-SEC
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
But I have enjoyed watching this years Basketball team more so than our past teams. I am guessing it is because of the pressure on our past teams. This team is so young that I keep expectations down and just watch them mature each game. I don't expect them to blow out teams and I expect them to have a tough time on the SEC road. Everyone plays HARD!! Going to be interesting just how far they go and yes most players will be back next year.

I agree. Low pressure, high ceiling. Watching this team come together has been really interesting. Excited to see where they’re at this week.

Reactions: FlCATFan
I fully expected them to have issues to work through and look like a bunch jr pro players at times.

But I still cant say I have enjoyed it....

I am excited about the potential growth the boys have by season's end.

I'm completely meh this season and not really sure why, just can't get into it or college ball period right now.

Football season has my attention until January. By that time I am confident the basketball team will be somebody to reckon with.

I'm completely meh this season and not really sure why, just can't get into it or college ball period right now.
It’s probably the result of UNC getting off free for decades of cheating, Duke getting questionable players qualified immediately and knowing Higgins is waiting for UK in the later rounds of NCAA tournament. I feel the same way

It’s probably the result of UNC getting off free for decades of cheating, Duke getting questionable players qualified immediately and knowing Higgins is waiting for UK in the later rounds of NCAA tournament. I feel the same way
That's what it is for me. Just feels like there is a black cloud over college basketball right now. Not just recruiting corruption but large scale corruption on the NCAAs part with the playing field not even resembling even

Go Navy Beat Army

Honest to god you might be right. 2015 almost completely ruined me but then last year has had surprisingly lingering effects too. Just that UNC game and our draw and how awfully officiated and played the national championship game was just have me really down about the sport in general.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT