ADVERTISEMENT

You ever try to pray your way out of a traffic stop?

Robcatt24

♩♪♫♬♭♮♯°ø؂≠≭
Gold Member
Sep 17, 2005
Never thought about trying this.

The first 3 minutes.

I have all the rights of an American citizen but I do not have to follow their laws.

Well aren't you special. Sorry but I would introduce these people to a German Shepherd.

Watched the whole video. Loved it. Thank you. So many great moments. The two brothers screaming for dear life while the cop repeatedly asked for driver's license and proof of insurance. PLEASE DONT KILL ME!! and then that beautiful moment when the mace came through the cracked window and they decided that their best chance at protection from these police would be to . . . cough, cough . . . "can you please call 9-11?". just get splitting hilarious

Watched the whole video. Loved it. Thank you. So many great moments. The two brothers screaming for dear life while the cop repeatedly asked for driver's license and proof of insurance. PLEASE DONT KILL ME!! and then that beautiful moment when the mace came through the cracked window and they decided that their best chance at protection from these police would be to . . . cough, cough . . . "can you please call 9-11?". just get splitting hilarious
The woman in video 4 must be a pleasure to live with. That voice would scare a straight man gay.

The woman in video 4 must be a pleasure to live with. That voice would scare a straight man gay.
Yep. I would pay full cinema admission for a complete video of that one, just to see the image of what that poor cop had to put up with.

We all understand there are "bad cops" on the streets. But wtf? These nutjob people are very often doing nothing more than driving around, baiting and waiting for cop encounters, ready to film, dramatically, just for the purpose of youtubing hits and maybe somehow income.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT