ADVERTISEMENT

You can watch Cisse and Cade Cunningham on tv Wed. before the UK game.

Smashcat

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2012
Memphis vs. Saint Mary’s — 2 p.m. on ESPN 2: Get things started early with a look at former Kentucky target Moussa Cisse, the top player in Penny Hardaway’s newest recruiting class. Cisse — a 6-foot-10 center — might end up being the best shot-blocker in all of college basketball this season, and there should be no James Wiseman-like drama around his eligibility. The Tigers said over the weekend that Cisse has been cleared to play immediately.

Oklahoma State at UT Arlington — 4 p.m. on ESPN: No. 1-ranked recruit Cade Cunningham very nearly picked Kentucky, but he’ll instead play for Oklahoma State, where his brother is an assistant coach. The Cowboys have been banned from this season’s NCAA Tournament, so you won’t be able to watch Cunningham — a uniquely skilled 6-7 point guard — during March Madness. Best to get a glimpse of him whenever you can. Cunningham is already being projected as the No. 1 overall pick in the 2021 NBA Draft.

Read more here: https://www.kentucky.com/sports/col...ats-blog/article247400585.html#storylink=copy this

I might watch Memphis hoping to enjoy the game if they lose. I also am curious how other game venues are going to held; i.e. attendance, piped in noise, the cutouts, etc.).

Reactions: westerncat
I love college basketball and totally disagree that it sucks. It is 1 million times better than the snooze fest called the NBA. Unfortunately, though, without home excited crowds, the bands, and other COVID factors it may not be the same this year. Also, "blatant" cheating, not true. "Favortisim" yes.

I love college basketball and totally disagree that it sucks. It is 1 million times better than the snooze fest called the NBA. Unfortunately, though, without home excited crowds, the bands, and other COVID factors it may not be the same this year. Also, "blatant" cheating, not true. "Favortisim" yes.

Agreed 100%! I couldn't give a shit less about the NBA.

Cunningham could’ve had an advantage going into the nba but instead he will be a below average player that won’t last.

Cunningham could’ve had an advantage going into the nba but instead he will be a below average player that won’t last.
What makes you say this? Why do you think that?

He is the projected clear cut #1 pick in the 2021 draft.

I'm excited for ALL college basketball. UK women at 1 with Murray State. I'm excited for all the upsets in the men except of course The Big Blue Machine. WHO DUNKS FIRST FOR US? Sarr? Jackson? I'm going with BJ and the Bear.

GO CATS!!!

Memphis vs. Saint Mary’s — 2 p.m. on ESPN 2: Get things started early with a look at former Kentucky target Moussa Cisse, the top player in Penny Hardaway’s newest recruiting class. Cisse — a 6-foot-10 center — might end up being the best shot-blocker in all of college basketball this season, and there should be no James Wiseman-like drama around his eligibility. The Tigers said over the weekend that Cisse has been cleared to play immediately.

Oklahoma State at UT Arlington — 4 p.m. on ESPN: No. 1-ranked recruit Cade Cunningham very nearly picked Kentucky, but he’ll instead play for Oklahoma State, where his brother is an assistant coach. The Cowboys have been banned from this season’s NCAA Tournament, so you won’t be able to watch Cunningham — a uniquely skilled 6-7 point guard — during March Madness. Best to get a glimpse of him whenever you can. Cunningham is already being projected as the No. 1 overall pick in the 2021 NBA Draft.

Read more here: https://www.kentucky.com/sports/col...ats-blog/article247400585.html#storylink=copy this

Cash and his brother took him to OSU where nobody cares about basketball
Yes, the "official" answer is his brother. The unofficial answer is cash. He will be drafted high regardless, but he could have spent a season winning a title had he come to UK. As it is, he'll spend a season being the only option on a listless OK State team that has no possibility for the postseason. His loss.

ADVERTISEMENT