ADVERTISEMENT

Yet another example of abuse of power by police

I have no idea what the heck you are even saying. Don't like the topic, don't read it let alone post it...C'est la vie.

It's simple. You support those who protect us from evil doers or you hate America. You probably don't have any magnets on your car.

Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

So a man taking his wife in labor to the hospital is an evil doer? Got it...thanks.

I would think a cop threatening to delete dash cam footage would be the actual evil doer.

So a man taking his wife in labor to the hospital is an evil doer? Got it...thanks.

I would think a cop threatening to delete dash cam footage would be the actual evil doer.
I just wanred to be the first one to pipe up with the argument that people just need to do whatever the cops want and you won't have any problems. Some moron always has to say that. #firsties

Reactions: TCurtis75
Dana Reiner has never been able to bring herself to complete “The Day You Were Born” page in her 3-year-old daughter’s baby book.

He pulled over but the problem started when he failed to pull out...[sick]

Reactions: It'saDoneDeal
To all of you 'good' law enforcement folks that stand by and watch these and countless other abusive situations this is why a lot of normal law abiding citizens look at you with disgust and no respect. Hopefully soon all LEO will be required to wear a camera on their person that can't be tampered with.

To all of you 'good' law enforcement folks that stand by and watch these and countless other abusive situations this is why a lot of normal law abiding citizens look at you with disgust and no respect. Hopefully soon all LEO will be required to wear a camera on their person that can't be tampered with.

truther-memes-respect-my-authority.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT