ADVERTISEMENT

Yahtzee....

ulismyman

Senior
Jan 11, 2015
Cant say his name......from Florida....i should say i cant pronounce it...Matt just broke it

640x0.jpg
Needs to hit the weights.

Welcome to the BBN Shocky, he is a fine looking athlete, going to be a WR. I wouldn't worry about his weight, he will get bigger, stronger, and even faster !

Reactions: cstyle239
Glad to see Shocky aboard for a special class.

I hear he is a three-star with offers from South Carolina and Georgia, among others.

If you notice we are going after smaller faster outside wr. 6"1 6"2 to go with monster guys.

I love his speed. That is the biggest concern I have with this year's WR group. We never replaced Badet's big play potential, which was Stephen Johnson's biggest strength last year. We have a lot of big possession type receivers but not much home run speed to keep defenses from cheating up on the line.

Reactions: ukalum1988
I love his speed. That is the biggest concern I have with this year's WR group. We never replaced Badet's big play potential, which was Stephen Johnson's biggest strength last year. We have a lot of big possession type receivers but not much home run speed to keep defenses from cheating up on the line.
i

If you have a 6' 5" or 6' 6" WR that IS fast but can't outrun a 5' 10" DB the receiver still has a big advantage when the ball comes down, even if the big guy didn't run off and leave him. They also tend to be a little more physical also. Do you remember the Mizzou game from a few years ago?

And oh, by the way, we have those WRs.

i

If you have a 6' 5" or 6' 6" WR that IS fast but can't outrun a 5' 10" DB the receiver still has a big advantage when the ball comes down, even if the big guy didn't run off and leave him. They also tend to be a little more physical also. Do you remember the Mizzou game from a few years ago?

And oh, by the way, we have those WRs.

Who are our speed guys then? The only true speed guy I see on the roster is a newcomer, Ali. Hughes could've been but has since moved to CB. I know Baker and Ross have good speed for their size but I'm talking home run speed like Badet. We have no one.

Who are our speed guys then? The only true speed guy I see on the roster is a newcomer, Ali. Hughes could've been but has since moved to CB. I know Baker and Ross have good speed for their size but I'm talking home run speed like Badet. We have no one.
Juice...

Ask UL about Juice's speed

Juice has good speed but if you go back and look at his long TD catch the UL defender cramped up. But yes the first TD grab was awesome. I'm just a worry wart when it comes to UK football and basketball. Hopefully we have enough speed.

ADVERTISEMENT