ADVERTISEMENT

yahtzee 5/20/20

Anytime we beat Little Brother for a recruit is reason to celebrate :chairshot:
Not sure you beat us out for him... Safety is one position we've recruited extremely well this cycle.

He's a good player, I would've taken him for sure. Can only get so many Safeties in one class.

Not sure you beat us out for him... Safety is one position we've recruited extremely well this cycle.

He's a good player, I would've taken him for sure. Can only get so many Safeties in one class.
The proof will be in the Pizza Pit on November 28 whatever is left of Little Brother when we are finished will be proof Loserville football is mid major at best :chairshot:

Reactions: Burgcatfan
wpid-boom.jpg

Reactions: HerrosHeroes
The proof will be in the Pizza Pit on November 28 whatever is left of Little Brother when we are finished will be proof Loserville football is mid major at best :chairshot:

Mid-major? Ain't that for basketball?

What a joke!!!...if he'd have picked U6, you'd be here crowing your little heart out. 101-23!!

Find my posts boasting us getting guys over UK. There isn't a post of me doing that... and don't tell me we don't have any guys with UK offers, there are several.

Oh, and should Jordan happen by this thread, these “Yahtzee” threads are a traditional welcome for our new recruits, their family and friends.

And for a Kentucky player, it’s always nice on such a thread if a few Cardinals appear to piss on it, giving greater context and meaning to “L’s down, ALL DAMN DAY!”

The kid has only played defense for one season and just happened to lead the NATION in interceptions. He has some growing to do and I’m sure he will redshirt, but leading the nation in INT’s tells me he has a nose for the ball. Would he translate to a cover corner at this level?

“Find my posts boasting us getting guys over UK. There isn't a post of me doing that... and don't tell me we don't have any guys with UK offers, there are several.”

Oh yeah?

Find any posts by me that curse a Card fan . . . so fly off Redbird, and $@&k you, the horse you rode in on, and the little dog running after you!

[I’m pointing out the irony in his statement that he had no posts touting U of L landing players U.K. had offered, and then in the same post actually touting it . . . ya see.]

Reactions: JC CATS

Look at our roster of DB. We ain't hurting

He wasn't saying they beat us for a recruit or they did not want him. A poster said "anytime you can beat UL for a recruit, it is a good day." All the UL fan said was that safety was not really a position of need, so it was not a big loss. It is OK for rival fans to post and not shit down their neck. I actually welcome respectful posters from rivals to post. If would getting pretty boring with just a circle jerk and bickering with just UK fans. Some of you need to slow down with the bash reply and actually read the rival's post. Just because a UL fan post, you don't have to start the trash talk. A LONG AS THEY ARE BEING RESPECTFUL No need to make every post a war of words, it's kind of childish.

Reactions: Lamar Card
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT