ADVERTISEMENT

Xavier will be a Cat soon

Any number crunchers out there know what our class would be ranked if we added him today but factor in a possible upgrade to a 5.8 4 star? I challenge BBN lol.

The kid is a legit 6"4 220 with freakish athleticism how in the hell is he not a 4 star. There is not 30 olb with more potential than this kid. It reminds me of Jordan Jones. I felt Jones was cant miss.

Reactions: EastLansingCat
Ive been hoping we could land this kid. Woulc be a huge get. He's the type of athlete we need to take our defense to another level and compete in the sec.

we would be about # 14.

Yeah, a little surprised to see it would bring us up that much, just above VT and just below A&M, a 5.8 would add 105 points, 15 for a 5.2 and 15 for each tenth above that. The addition later on after we have 20 commits wouldn't add that much, the 5.8 would probably be replacing a 5.5 so only 3X15 or 45 more points.

It will not be long until the National media takes notice of what Stoops, Marrow and Clinksdale are doing in Michigan and Ohio! If Peters comes look out! He is BIG TIME!

I read on another thread that tOSU board said he is really struggling at The Opening. (third hand I know)

My first thought was... oh, they are setting up the old "He's not good enough for us" position when he chooses UK.

I read on another thread that tOSU board said he is really struggling at The Opening. (third hand I know)

My first thought was... oh, they are setting up the old "He's not good enough for us" position when he chooses UK.

Interesting, my 'source' says he is "freaky". Wonder if he is injured or didn't condition well...

Yep, same tOSU BS as always. I trust his offers over underwear olympics...

I've seen reports on 247 of their people there that say Peters is one of the top LB's but of course Ohio St fans are pulling the usual bullshit - "he's not good enough to play for us"

Interesting. This directly contradicts my conversation I had yesterday regarding him.

I don't know anything about this kid, but the majority of these kids tell people what they think they want to hear. No matter how solid they say they are to the committed school, I can't count the times I have read "I am 110% committed to school x, but I am going to take my visits". BS, you ain't solid if you are visitng other schools; A trip to AU for a kid they want includes a visit to Pat Dye's hunting cabin and you better be ready to match or beat their offer.

Havent talked to my dude since yesterday but based on what he said I wouldn't be surprised if even after that tweet we land him early this week.

Went to the database for a little info.

Xavier Peters has 7 other SEC offers, and all our 3 star and two star commits total 4 other SEC offers (but the midwestern kids have a who's who of Big Ten offers).

If EastLansingCat is correct, Xavier Peters will rank among the most coveted commits of the Stoops era, measuring the other offers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT