ADVERTISEMENT

Xavier Peters decommits?

All mentions of Kentucky are gone on his twitter account.

Did he announce a UK decommittment? That's usually what guys do when they decommit. Maybe he's getting flak from fans of other schools.

What is happening with Peters, ELC. If it is true he has de comitted ???????

copy and pasted from another thread :

Staff doesn't even seem to know regarding Peters at the moment. As far as the excitement on twitter I am told Blue is only person my guy could think of committing today but hasn't heard anything official.

Wonder what the person that talked Peters out of it would had though if Peters had exposed his name and said he was sticking with Kentucky regardless of these leeches.

Not likely. No specific knowledge, but I think Peters may have moved from "second tier" to "first tier" on tOSU's list.
There is zero discussion of Peters on OSU's 247 site Bucknuts. I feel like they would be in the know.

Could be he's looking to visit Penn St and Oregon as was reported a few days go.

Commitments mean NOTHING. We will lose and gain more commitments once the season starts. A signed LOI is all that means anything.
Not true. One, some 80% of original commits sign with that school. Net, they're about 80% accurate in describing a class. Two, coaching staffs base where they focus the rest of their recruiting based on the positions they already have commitments for. Think UK is spending much effort on another QB vs. RB & DL?

Just guessing that Ohio St had been stringing him long and have panicked when it appeared he'd be going elsewhere and now are jumping back in.

Jarren Williams is the only recruit I care about at this point.

Just make sure he signs with us. Everything else will work it's way out. But he's a game changer.

First guy to reply on above tweet was Jarren.
He stated how it was big decision, take time but know we still want you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT