ADVERTISEMENT

WVU vs Kansas

I think the calls underneath are just as bad if not worse than the block/charge calls. They let pushing and shoving go all the time until they feel like calling one. They could call those fouls the entire game but every team would foul out. There is zero consistency with what they deem a foul in the lane.

Reactions: Ugoff
In the tournament, teams just need to go to Hack-a-Shaq on Azubuike every game down the stretch. Worst form I've ever seen.
Yeah, he’s bad. Not a gifted marksman. I can’t remember the players name, but we had somebody just as bad years ago. One free throw I remember he barely clipped the bottom right corner of the backboard. How is possible to be that bad?

Prediction. When Az comes back in, they will go to him every trip, and he will either score or be fouled every single time. He's actually not shooting bad from the FT line today, so hacking him on purpose might not work.

I think the calls underneath are just as bad if not worse than the block/charge calls. They let pushing and shoving go all the time until they feel like calling one. They could call those fouls the entire game but every team would foul out. There is zero consistency with what they deem a foul in the lane.
Couldn't agree more. They whistle the cheap push/lean that's been going on all day. This is why I think some refs are crooked.

Now thats how you get homecooking!

God, wedw have won by 24 today if we pulled on the Kansas jersey.

Can't believe we still have posters who can watch these two games and think there's nothing to see.

Bilas explanation for foul differential:

WV shoots jumpshots. Is there a bigger jump shooting team than KU?

WVU attempting to blow yet another 10+ point second half lead. Would be there 5th or 6th time doing so this season.

Kansas should almost always have more fouls called on them because they shoot a ton of 3's & have no height & rebound poorly. They constantly push & grab to gain advantage which big 12 refs allow to only their despicable team.

Do these refs who reward flop EVER get reviewed? They're blatant. WWF Refs beat this crap.

Reactions: JStaff2187
WVU not playing a bit of defense. No clue what the heck they are doing.

ADVERTISEMENT