ADVERTISEMENT

WTH is wrong with this guy??? Uber driver kicks out lesbians

CatGotMyTongue

All-American
Sep 3, 2016
Uber driver kicks out two women for kissing in his car.

pjimage41.jpg

https://abcnews.go.com/US/uber-driver-kicked-sex-couple-kissing-women/story?id=55833554

Those two look remarkably like every lesbian couple I've ever seen.

Who could object to them sharing their joy with the world, just because their Subaru Forester is in the shop?

Most lesbian couples I've known have consisted of one super hot fantasy lesbian, and one stereotypical butch lesbian. It really hurts the fantasy

I would never trust any Uber driver who is repulsed by THIS type of girl-on-girl. Hell, if there was a way Id shut off the app and say “This one is on me, ladies”

Reactions: wildcatsboston1984
Most lesbian couples I've known have consisted of one super hot fantasy lesbian, and one stereotypical butch lesbian. It really hurts the fantasy

In my experience with lesbian couples, its usually two fat chicks that no guy would want anyway. However there are those that fit your mold like these two. A hottie and a freak.

Ellen+DeGeneres+Portia+de+Rossi+Ellen+Degeneres+rzitWFyed7Ql.jpg

I'd kick them out too, but that's just because I'd be pissed they wouldn't have a threesome with me.

The guy asked them once not to make out in his car. He never once said it was because they were of the same sex. He may have said the said the same thing to a man and woman making out. It’s his car, and again, at no time did he bring being gay into it. The two women ignored his request and start making out again. They’re the ones trying to play the gay card here.

Reactions: crpoore
The guy asked them once not to make out in his car. He never once said it was because they were of the same sex. He may have said the said the same thing to a man and woman making out. It’s his car, and again, at no time did he bring being gay into it. The two women ignored his request and start making out again. They’re the ones trying to play the gay card here.
Yeah, but look at them!

I would kick them out in an instant with no hesitation. I know the details of the history of my life, so I can be absolutely positive that that would never just happen to me. I know that if I so much as glanced in the rearview mirror that my wife would jump through the side window and beat me some more brain damage. Karma is an evil whore who laughs at my suffering, but at least I know what I'm working with.

This is what they should have done.

When dude said stop making sense in my back seat, they should have told him to stop for a second I need to stretch. They should have gotten out, and the super hot blonde should have looked at the super hot brunette and said, punch me. They should have beat the shit out of each other then thrown themselves in the car, called the police, and said he beat the brakes off them because, his words, “those gay bitches needed to learn”.

It’s at this point in American society where the guy just lost everything.

I would try this with a friend but I can’t bring myself to neck with a male. Probably a lot of money in it if I could find a way.

This is what they should have done.

When dude said stop making sense in my back seat, they should have told him to stop for a second I need to stretch. They should have gotten out, and the super hot blonde should have looked at the super hot brunette and said, punch me. They should have beat the shit out of each other then thrown themselves in the car, called the police, and said he beat the brakes off them because, his words, “those gay bitches needed to learn”.

It’s at this point in American society where the guy just lost everything.

I would try this with a friend but I can’t bring myself to neck with a male. Probably a lot of money in it if I could find a way.
Don’t forget the baby oil for the fight outside the car

Reactions: morgousky
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT