ADVERTISEMENT

WTF is wrong with people? Big Brother?

Aug 9, 2017
I DVR the end of the PGA, added to the end. So this big brother bs comes on? And this is apparently from Google a hit TV show?

I'm so confused, and I'm 29. WTF is this stupid shit and why are people watching this?

WTF is this about?

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
I'm guessing there have been hundreds of tv shows that have sucked over the years and hundreds more that will be awful in the years to come, not sure why you're so confused over a shitty tv show.

Reactions: funKYcat75
What are they going to do next? Stick a bunch of people on a deserted island? Maybe racing around the world in pairs?

Reactions: bthaunert
Same thing happened to me. I flipped it on CBS the other day and there were a bunch of people camping in the wild and completing challenges. Altavista said it was called Survivor or something. Stupid millennials will watch any crap.

I was flipping through channels once and came across a show where this high school teacher started cooking meth. It was ridiculous. The show must have gotten cancelled.

Reactions: Elbridge
holmesyoyo.jpg

MV5BNDg3YTY1NjgtZDAxYS00ZjdiLWIyZWUtMDNmYjMyMWM2NjY2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUxNjc5NjY@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg
MV5BMmIyMzYyN2QtZTQwYS00YzczLWEwZTAtNWQzMzliZjE0MjQ0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjE5MjUyOTM@._V1_UY268_CR5,0,182,268_AL_.jpg
MV5BNjVmOGJiYzAtMzViMy00ZmU5LTliMzctNWI4MjFlZjlhMzRlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjExODE1MDc@._V1_UY268_CR4,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

latest

Same thing happened to me. I flipped it on CBS the other day and there were a bunch of people camping in the wild and completing challenges. Altavista said it was called Survivor or something. Stupid millennials will watch any crap.

Did you ask Jeeves what he thought about it all ?

I once saw this reality show with a host that had bright orange face and crazy combover hair firing people.

I'm guessing there have been hundreds of tv shows that have sucked over the years and hundreds more that will be awful in the years to come, not sure why you're so confused over a shitty tv show.

Yeah but 99% of them were shit canned after realizing they suck.

The Paddock can thank mostly you for making it less than what it could be. At least SoccerBallSean has enough brain cells to know he should stick to the soccer thread.

LiL d.k. is back trolling under a second profile in one day. Did you get bored trying to pick up twinks on grindr or are you "full"?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT