ADVERTISEMENT

WSU Coach Wife the talk of the WSU rivals board...

Read down a few posts from yours. See the other thread. It's not my info.
Read down a few posts from yours. See the other thread. It's not my info.
I have seen those quotes since I originally posted. If Lynn Marshall was yelling "whore" at Ellen Calipari, then I'd agree that she should be publicly spanked. I have not seen any credible sources with attribution saying that-- only anonymous sources. Wouldn't Franklin have heard her yelling that across the gym at Ellen Calipari? It could be true, but it also could be just internet fodder.

why did he get ejected in the first place

and why the hell would you get upset over an exhibition game, anyway = unless a player got hurt?
Did you watch the video? Marshall went nuts over a call and attacked two referees,he had to be restrained by his players and Asst Coach from physically assaulting the refs

Reactions: Bkocats
Did you watch the video? Marshall went nuts over a call and attacked two referees,he had to be restrained by his players and Asst Coach from physically assaulting the refs

He would have backed down if they let him go. Saved him from showing what a pussy he is.

Reactions: Titles1
I'm shocked WSU has a board.
I was too when I finally found it yesterday. I clicked on the fourth or fifth most recent thread on their board without paying much attention to the headline and people were talking about how the Shockers were the only team left in the tournament with NCAA tourney wins in the last three years. I couldn't wrap my head around it - up until Sunday, there were so many teams who had wins the last three years... and then I noticed it was dated 2015.

I was too when I finally found it yesterday. I clicked on the fourth or fifth most recent thread on their board without paying much attention to the headline and people were talking about how the Shockers were the only team left in the tournament with NCAA tourney wins in the last three years. I couldn't wrap my head around it - up until Sunday, there were so many teams who had wins the last three years... and then I noticed it was dated 2015.

Well that would make them the only team with one tournament win the past five years, wouldn't it?

I meant why did he get T'd up - you can see why he got ejected.

They said it was over a call the refs made that he didn't like,Looks like WSU lost the exhibition game too
thanks
and sorry bout that - I was thinking about the stupidity of what he was doing and got wires crossed in what I was typing :)

Reactions: awf
I had seen his name bandied about here several times as a possible successor. The first thing I though was if the officiating of a exhibition game got under his skin he would never last at UK. He would watch most games from the locker room. It takes a special person to take a screw job and not just go completely crazy. Hell, I am just watching and have to have a foam brick to throw at the TV! The SEC officiating would cause him to be institutionalized!

It was dated 2015 - saying they were they only team with a tournament win for the previous 3 tournaments. 2013-2015.

Right, but they won one last year and one this year, so that would mean they have won at least one game in each of the last five...who else can say that? We can't.

ADVERTISEMENT