ADVERTISEMENT

WSU Coach Wife the talk of the WSU rivals board...

I'm guessing they have a much different perspective on this

I had an uncle that was passionate like her. He got 2 driving while passionated in 1 year.

5e388351e2333d0871601dfe700aefa9383a07c42775466830bb1c1d8ff41127.jpg

The video that was released wasnt much. It just shows her cheering, leaning over the rail and then getting faint it looks like. I didn't see what the big deal was.

If the stuff about her cussing at Ellen is true that's a different story. But the video doesn't show anything like that.

My favorite quote on that board:

"Guess I can cross Kentucky off the list of schools i would be worried about 3G leaving for."

Many of the other posts were simply horrible. They are claiming that it was ONE reporter who was trying to get famous.

I see a formal apology coming soon. They'll spin it around and play the victim card to attempt to silence the masses. Any of the following potential words like...disease, mistake, treatment, problem, help, disability, sick, etc may be used. [eyeroll]

It's hilarious reading that

It goes from "this is BS. Just picking on Lynn and that reporter is a POS"

To the opposite. You can literally see the transition.

Seems to me a bunch of their fans owe the reporter an apology.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
'As a woman, my perspective is different than many of you on here. First of all, she represents WSU, is a fixture in the town of Wichita, and is the Head Coach's wife. G Marshall holds his players to such a high standard and does such a great job keeping them out of controversies. She embarrassed all and the saddest part is the players are overlooked in the media and this garbage is being discussed. Her children also must be humiliated. She owes all a HUGE apology and muststop this behavior. Not a good example.'

I don't know precisely what she did, but I find it nearly impossible to believe she didn't do something wrong. Security doesn't mess with coach's wives in the stands after games just on a whim. Worthy of national news? Maybe, maybe not.

Regardless, I agree with @shockchic. Lynn represents the university much more than any "ordinary" fan in the stands. She should be expected to represent well, and this is not well. It is disappointing that Gregg and Lynn keep making news for the wrong reasons.

Go ahead, bring on the responses that "this is the price of winning and being intense" and all that crap. No, its not. Take off the rose colored glasses and the moral relativity based thinking for just a minute. These things keep happening, and it shouldn't be acceptable.

Reactions: GridCats and BBUK
That thread is worth a visit , I've never went to another schools rivals board , but this is 4 pages of comedy gold .

Reactions: UKUGA
Originally Posted by Stickboy46:
I think it's also important to recognize, that while Lynn didn't do what she was supposed it, the reporter also didn't doo what she was supposed to when she was more concerned about a fan, than the game that she was using her media credentials to cover.

Welcome to the microscope that is UK basketball. What is the term for hillbilly paparazzi?

Now there's video of her heckling Malik Monk apparently. That's definitely over the line for a coaches wife.

Franklin teases that he has more too.

Think about it - you're in Indianapolis. IU probably made overtures to Marshall and he (smartly) told them to pound sand. To make it seem like mighty Indiana University wasn't snubbed by the coach of lowly Wichita State, start spinning stories attacking the character of said coach and his family. Then, when asked if you approached said coach of lowly Wichita State, you can say that he doesn't fit with the character and image of mighty IU. Fred Glass is desperately trying to save face because he doesn't want to hire the jerk from Westwood, but that might end up being his only choice.

I love a good conspiracy theory, but this could be closer to the truth than conspiracy. It's how IU operates.

So, IU is behind it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT