ADVERTISEMENT

WR coach

Joe Philips.

And I know your post wasn't serious.

Might not want to leave Cincy because he can give his recruits around $11,000 to $14,000 in cold hard cash and never get caught there. BECAUSE IT IS LEGAL. That is the difference in the COA that they give recruits over four to five years ABOVE what UK gives our players.

Big discrepancy, AND one that should be corrected, and stupid to think that it doesn't matter to some of these poor players, AND their families.

For all our GREAT recruiting (compared to pre-Stoops, lol) FIVE of our SEC opponents (plus Transfer U, not counting their three P5 transfers) are currently ahead of us in the recruiting standings, with A&M set to zoom past us since they already have seven four stars out of only 14 commits. And Vandy has five four stars, two more than us.

So, where is all this great talent that our coach should be fired for because we aren't winning the east yet?

Last edited:
I’d love to see Gerad Parker get the gig. He’s at Duke with Cutcliffe. Rose to Purdue interim HC for a game from a ga at UK. Stops at UT-Martin and Marshall as well. Had an isolated incident off the field however it looks like he’s landed on his feet nicely and rectified that issue. He’s a solid recruiter and his players adore him. Wife is UK volleyball alumna.

Reactions: ekywildcat
I have a feeling he may be looking someone with more recruiting ties in the south. I am sure he has several contacts but I think this could become a very important hire with the talent I feel we have in the WR Corp.

I have a feeling he may be looking someone with more recruiting ties in the south. I am sure he has several contacts but I think this could become a very important hire with the talent I feel we have in the WR Corp.
Sounds like what got Joker fired...that from an expkayer

ADVERTISEMENT