ADVERTISEMENT

WOW Bama fan on Finebaum just said...

It’s true, maybe the refs wanted to go home and was scared nobody would score again without help

....the play that won the game for TA&M was the no-call on the punt return. He said, "The twelth man was the guy that made the block in the back and the 13th man was the man in the striped shirt watching the play that did not throw the flag."
No question he's right. Also the luck pass that bounced off a couple dude's helmets before landing in the hands of a receiver in stride. It was really weird that he even caught. More so that he didn't even break stride.

....the play that won the game for TA&M was the no-call on the punt return. He said, "The twelth man was the guy that made the block in the back and the 13th man was the man in the striped shirt watching the play that did not throw the flag."

1) Bama fans know football
2) Bama fans would me more than thrilled to face Kentucky in the SECCg

It was one of a few missed calls.

Somebody needs to check and see if he made it to the plane.

If Josh had been held longer, Texas law would have required either bond or a preliminary hearing.

I will be more than thrilled if Kentucky faces Bama in the SECCg.

1) Bama fans know football

A Bama fan told me before the game that he was rooting hard for the Cats. I said sure you are, you are just hoping not to have to play Georgia to get to the playoffs. He just smiled and said, “you are correct!”. Of course they are rooting for us.

The refs didn't beat us, but they damn well discouraged us.

Did I hear correctly that no one was called for holding Josh?

Only holding call against A&M all night was on the last play of the first half which was declined because the half was over. 6 total penalties for 25 yards. I agree officiating didn’t cause us to lose but it sure helped A&M moreso than it did us. Prior to the block in the back no call on the punt, a holding call negated a first down at their 40 after a quick outlet to Bowden. The holding which was a. Very suspect call to begin with was up the middle extremely far from the play as the play went wide left.

Holding is holding and I don’t begrudge the call but it wasn’t even a blantant hold and did nothing to spring the play.

A Bama fan told me before the game that he was rooting hard for the Cats. I said sure you are, you are just hoping not to have to play Georgia to get to the playoffs. He just smiled and said, “you are correct!”. Of course they are rooting for us.

They should be careful what they wish for. If we can put together a passing game to go with the best RB and best defense we could be a formidable opponent.

Tua vs. our secondary would be an interesting thing to watch. Obviously they would be huge favorites but strange things happen sometimes.

Only holding call against A&M all night was on the last play of the first half which was declined because the half was over. 6 total penalties for 25 yards. I agree officiating didn’t cause us to lose but it sure helped A&M moreso than it did us. Prior to the block in the back no call on the punt, a holding call negated a first down at their 40 after a quick outlet to Bowden. The holding which was a. Very suspect call to begin with was up the middle extremely far from the play as the play went wide left.

Holding is holding and I don’t begrudge the call but it wasn’t even a blantant hold and did nothing to spring the play.
The non call on the punt return changed the whole situation. The refs played a big role in that game. Tip your hat to Vegas. They had someone in their pocket.

Oh the officials saw the block in back on Oats they just didn’t want to call it

If the league office had balls they would suspend them

That crew has had a lot of issues with Homer calls and non calls

Something simple like screwing a team a half yard to full yard on both sides of ball, many times in that game I thought we had 3rd and one look up and see it was 3rd and two and change

Edwards wrestled down the sidelines on a big play for them was another. I feel like sec officials do a goid job, but this was the most one sided games I've ever seen.

Edwards wrestled down the sidelines on a big play for them was another. I feel like sec officials do a goid job, but this was the most one sided games I've ever seen.
I don't feel that way. I'm retired, The only sports I watch are college BB and FB. I officiated high school and small college football for 20 years. SEC football officials are the worst in college football, and it isn't even close

They should be careful what they wish for. If we can put together a passing game to go with the best RB and best defense we could be a formidable opponent.

Tua vs. our secondary would be an interesting thing to watch. Obviously they would be huge favorites but strange things happen sometimes.

I'd love to see the matchup! Just getting there would mean we beat Georgia, which would be an epic achievment.

The kick return spotted them about 40 yards but our offense was not moving the ball. We'll never know if the two blocks in the back missed on that return actually cost us. We still had a chance to stop them after that

It was one of the worst no calls I've ever seen. Oats was practically tossed 5 yards backwards into the end zone from getting hit in the back so hard and wasn't even flagged. Insane.
It was the most disgusting thing I’ve ever seen.

disgusted015.gif

I don't feel that way. I'm retired, The only sports I watch are college BB and FB. I officiated high school and small college football for 20 years. SEC football officials are the worst in college football, and it isn't even close
Well, my dad officiated for years. Actually in the KFOA hall of fame. And would have completely agreed with you..lol.

Reactions: ace on the river
The non call on the punt return changed the whole situation. The refs played a big role in that game. Tip your hat to Vegas. They had someone in their pocket.

Definitely changed the whole situation but Vegas had nothing to do with that. Line pretty much stayed the same all week which means equal money was coming in on both sides which is always Vegas’ goal. Vegas doesn’t win more when the favorite covers, it doesn’t work that way.

Reactions: TIE543
ADVERTISEMENT