ADVERTISEMENT

Would UK Offer Mustapha Heron to Bundle Him w/ Alkins?

Monk is the guard priority, although Heron is legit. If UK strikes out on Alkins and Fultz, but still manages to pull in Monk, I'm not sure the Kentucky coaching staff would lose any sleep because Matthews and Mulder are still viable players on the wing alongside Monk.

Personally, I'm beginning to think the '16 class looks like this:

F/C - Wynyard
F/C - Killeya-Jones
F - Bridges
G- Monk
G - Fox

Bring back two or three current rotation guys (Lee, Matthews, Mulder, maybe Ulis) and we'd be more than fine and probably compete for another Final Four.

I just can't imagine striking out on Fultz. The kid practically begged for an offer.

Weirdness.

Monk is the guard priority, although Heron is legit. If UK strikes out on Alkins and Fultz, but still manages to pull in Monk, I'm not sure the Kentucky coaching staff would lose any sleep because Matthews and Mulder are still viable players on the wing alongside Monk.

Personally, I'm beginning to think the '16 class looks like this:

F/C - Wynyard
F/C - Killeya-Jones
F - Bridges
G- Monk
G - Fox

Bring back two or three current rotation guys (Lee, Matthews, Mulder, maybe Ulis) and we'd be more than fine and probably compete for another Final Four.

I think we will also add a 2nd SG like Alkins or Fultz and if we lose Lee then another big as well ( ayton , Bolden ect ) but I do think those 5 are spot on .

Fox, Monk, Bridges, Gabriel, and Ayton. That's my dream class.

With Matthews, Mulder, Humphries, Wynyard, Hawkins, Willis, and Floreal back.

G Fox/Hawkins
G Monk/Mulder/Floreal
F Bridges/Matthews
F Gabriel/Wynyard/Willis
C Ayton/Humphries

I would, however, rather have Lee and Ulis back instead of Fox and Gabriel just because I like having a couple of veterans starting.

G Ulis/Hawkins
G Monk/Mulder/Floreal
F Bridges/Matthews
F Lee/Wynyard/Willis
C Ayton/Humphries

But that's just me.

ADVERTISEMENT