ADVERTISEMENT

Would Pitino lie to the NCAA?

What did people expect him to say?

"Yeah, heh-heh.....I knew. Just thought we'd get away with it."

I don't get why people think that just because he claims he didn't know, he really didn't. Obviously if he actually didn't know, he's not going to say he did. But even if the thing was entirely his doing from day one, someone who is perfectly OK with providing hookers for underage teens isn't going to have the morality to tell the truth when confronted about it.

The man lies constantly. Any time he is in a spot he lies. Why would anyone think he would tell the truth about this sex for play scandal? It really doesn't matter. He is the head coach. He knew everything IMO.

Does a bear shit in the woods???? Of course he would! He is a pathological liar.

Reactions: wildcatdonf

I don't get why people think that just because he claims he didn't know, he really didn't. Obviously if he actually didn't know, he's not going to say he did. But even if the thing was entirely his doing from day one, someone who is perfectly OK with providing hookers for underage teens isn't going to have the morality to tell the truth when confronted about it.
That is the issue. His morals and ethics. Lie until caught, deny and then lie some more

097d8936fe1a47320ce8aa8f998413f34e7a2a8536a2f5310e271c0e45c306d4.jpg

Anyone that can stand in a public court and admit he lasted 15 seconds with his whore.........he has done proven he has no shame in his game.

Guys like Jay Bilas does not talk about, is where did the Money come from if he was the only one involved? Andre McGee for a couple of those years was just a Graduate assistant....I guess he just gave what little money he had to help the program recruit, BS....

Rick was getting killed in Recruiting by Us and still is for that matter. I don't believe a word that Slime bag says.

The man lies constantly. Any time he is in a spot he lies. Why would anyone think he would tell the truth about this sex for play scandal? It really doesn't matter. He is the head coach. He knew everything IMO.
Why is a bigger deal not being made about Pitino telling the NCAA that his assistants were in charge of monitoring McGee and when each of the three assistants was asked if it was their duty to monitor McGee and Minardi Hall they denied knowing anything about that. Now Pitino's assistant coaches see that their boss is a true liar and will even throw them under the bus to protect himself.

Why is people like Bilas not talking about that part because that lie exposes Pitino's character even more. Not only is Pitino unfazed about a bunch of 17 years doing illegal things all because he was too old and tired to be on top of things. Making a joke showing how insignificant it is to him. Not even thinking about all those families of the kids and the kids but only of his selfish self. Postel and Jurich nothing but the same as Pitino, worrying more about wins instead of lives.

The more you think about it the more you realize just how unethical, immoral and corrupt they are. How can Jurich and Pitino keep their jobs over this? How could there be nobody over them with some kind of decency? Pitino throwing a fit instead of being remorseful and understanding that what they got is what they deserved.

Rick's Theory:
If you know I'm lying and I know I'm lying and God knows I'm lying, it's the same thing as telling the truth.

His continuous denials along with him continuing to play a victim...I really think that's why they got hammered.
Despite his rampant stupid comments over the years, I'm still amazed he thought the best course of action was to come out attacking the NCAA... LESS THAN AN HOUR AFTER THE PUNISHMENT WAS ANNOUNCED!! LOL!

I'm sure every single potential member of the committee that will hear their appeal saw that little pathetic news conference with Skanktino, Hoghead, and the new scumbag Prez.

What did that press conference accomplish besides further antagonizing an already clearly pissed off NCAA? It's not like it engendered any sympathy from anyone... (except for perhaps Jay Bilas the doucher and Dicky V the invalid...)

Dumb dumb dumb...

I can't fathom their legal counsel actually advocated that stunt... of course, Louisville DID try to make the legal argument that the cheapness of the hookers should be a mitigating factor, so maybe they did. :joy:

Despite his rampant stupid comments over the years, I'm still amazed he thought the best course of action was to come out attacking the NCAA... LESS THAN AN HOUR AFTER THE PUNISHMENT WAS ANNOUNCED!! LOL!

I'm sure every single potential member of the committee that will hear their appeal saw that little pathetic news conference with Skanktino, Hoghead, and the new scumbag Prez.

What did that press conference accomplish besides further antagonizing an already clearly pissed off NCAA? It's not like it engendered any sympathy from anyone... (except for perhaps Jay Bilas the doucher and Dicky V the invalid...)

Dumb dumb dumb...

I can't fathom their legal counsel actually advocated that stunt... of course, Louisville DID try to make the legal argument that the cheapness of the hookers should be a mitigating factor, so maybe they did. :joy:

Obviously that new president has been brought into the crime family already. This was the first public event where it became clear he's not going to be the adult at city college and stand up to put a stop to this cheating, immoral athletic department that has infected the school.

ADVERTISEMENT