ADVERTISEMENT

Worst Commercial on TV

This gem is always tough to top

I’ll add in the all progressive flow commercials, and the new papa
John “diversity” commercial;

Which brings me to my next point. Why does every damn commercial now have to be about pc/diversity? I’m not sure why every commercial has to have an interracial couple in it now as though it hasn’t existed already for thousands of years but we have to put it on tv to show it’s ok.

Last but not least

Watch the “kissing scene” for a car commercial of you blink, you missed it

Thanks Obama

Reactions: Mashburned

Which brings me to my next point. Why does every damn commercial now have to be about pc/diversity? I’m not sure why every commercial has to have an interracial couple in it now as though it hasn’t existed already for thousands of years but we have to put it on tv to show it’s ok.

Last but not least

Thanks Obama

Hahaha man I hate that Papa Johns commercial

Matter of fact - I have never in my life seen a person of color eat or associate with Honky Johns pizza. That crap is trash, and that commercial is fake and pathetic.

Hate those manipulative parent guilt trip HPV vaccine commercials that end with the kid saying, "Did you know? Mom? Dad?"

Last but not least

Thanks Obama

o.jpg

Hahaha man I hate that Papa Johns commercial

Matter of fact - I have never in my life seen a person of color eat or associate with Honky Johns pizza. That crap is trash, and that commercial is fake and pathetic.
My grands like PJs. And the store is literally half a mile from my apartment. Thank goodness Andolini’s is next door when I want my own pizza!

If any of you frequent Youtube you are unfortunately aware of TikTok (formerly musical.ly) ads.

Nothing displayed on a television screen via cable or major network could ever compare to the horror of a 10 second TikTok ad. If you don't know what I'm talking about, keep it that way.

ADVERTISEMENT