ADVERTISEMENT

Worst Christmas Songs..

LineSkiCat14

All-American
Aug 5, 2015
What's the worst Christmas Song.. or even the one you can't stand to listen to anymore.

Heard this one on the radio and it has to be the worst. It's everything bad about that era of hip-hop.

John Lennon's Xanax of a christmas song is a close second. Sweet, war is over.. real Christmas-y, thanks John and Yoko..

Reactions: Get Bucket$
John Lennon's Xanax of a christmas song is a close second. Sweet, war is over.. real Christmas-y, thanks John and Yoko..
Couldn't Mark David Chapman just killed Yoko instead and done everyone a favor. He would have still been famous and Yoko would have been gone. It's win win for everyone.

All are tied for first. We have a radio in the kitchen and thanksgivings afternoon she switched it to the 24/7 Christmas song channel.

If we limit the list to "classics", I vote Little Drummer Boy off the island.

And as for pop music, Baby its Cold Outside (all versions) should be perma banned from all forms of communication.

Any and all Xmas songs that are played on days other than Xmas eve and Xmas day really get on my last nerve. Its just too much!

I’d actually be quite happy if they all went away, excepting The Kinks “Father Christmas”.

So Christmas songs on December 20th is a big no-no?

Feliz Navidad.
Jinglebell Rock.

have to disagree on Jingle Bell rock....just because it always has potential for this
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

John Denver - Please Daddy Don't get Drunk on Christmas

Please daddy, don't get drunk this Christmas
I don't want to see my mamma cry
Just last year when I was only seven
Now I'm almost eight as you can see
You came home a quarter past eleven
And fell down underneath our Christmas tree

Last edited:
Reactions: warrior-cat
Its not close for me, Wonderful Christmastime” by Paul McCartney.

Last Christmas is an immediate change also.

Reactions: jillzky
Last Christmas is ironically one of the best songs and video. George Michael trying to score with a girl he’d already been with is hilarious. The fact that he has more makeup on than her and looks girlier and prettier than she is is the icing on the cake.

Last Christmas is ironically one of the best songs and video. George Michael trying to score with a girl he’d already been with is hilarious. The fact that he has more makeup on than her and looks girlier and prettier than she is is the icing on the cake.

I remember when George Michael came out and I knew people that were shocked that he was gay. I was just like "Have you never seen a Wham video?"

ADVERTISEMENT